Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
Hot Bacon Beer Cheese Dip is baked with flavorful cheeses, crisp bacon and your favorite lager. Serve with hard or soft preztels, bread or veggies.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Resting time5 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 3 cups freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese from a block, softened
- 6 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled (some reserved for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pale ale beer or any of your favorite ale or lager will do here
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped chives for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of the cheddar cheese, Mozzarella, cream cheese, bacon, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and beer. Add salt and pepper as desired.
Pour into a medium sized baking dish or cast iron skillet. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and reserved bacon crumbles. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Let cool for 5 minutes, then top with chives if desired for garnish and serve with a variety of hearty breads and soft or hard pretzels.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 900IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 406mg | Iron: 0.7mg