Shrimp Boil Sheet Pan Dinner
A sheet pan shrimp boil is a rustic summer meal of shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn that is baked on a big sheet pan in the oven and perfect for a crowd.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound baby red potatoes quartered
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp peeled and deveined (tails on)
- 3 ears of corn cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
- 2 links smoked andouille sausage cut into 1/2 -inch slices
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then arrange on a large baking sheet.
Bake until shrimp is cooked through and corn is tender, 13 to 15 minutes.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 344mg | Sodium: 1455mg | Potassium: 969mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 47.9mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 4.7mg