Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
These simple Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats require only 10 minutes of prep! Refrigerate them overnight and enjoy a tasty breakfast or snack the next morning.
Prep Time10 mins
Chilling time12 hrs
Total Time12 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy or non dairy), plus more as desired
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (optional)
In a jar or resealable container, combine ¼ cup milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir well to combine, adding more milk or oats until desired consistency is reached.
Top with chopped apples and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 to 4 days. Enjoy chilled topped with pecans, or microwave without the lid for a warm breakfast treat.
- You can omit the Chia seeds, if desired.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 469mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 3mg