Skinny Southwest Chicken Salad recipe
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons Taco seasoning to taste
- 2 cups shredded or diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers or one large orange red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can corn drained
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice to taste
Mix yogurt and seasonings in a small bowl and set aside while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
Mix chicken, veggies, and beans in a large bowl.
Add yogurt mixture and combine well to coat.
Add salt to taste.
Can be served immediately, but if possible, allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 285mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1105IU | Vitamin C: 38.8mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 0.8mg