This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Caramel Apple Ice Cream Float is a creamy, frothy ice cream float that tastes like the perfect fall dessert!
I’m not joking when I say that we downed this thing in ten seconds flat! It’s so delicious that you won’t want to share it, so I suggest you make it while your kids are either napping or at school.
First gather up your supplies – you will need apple cider (cold), ginger ale, ground cinnamon, caramel sauce, whipped cream (make it yourself – trust me on this one!), and vanilla ice cream.
Pour COLD apple cider into a glass, about ⅓ of the way full.
Whisk in a tablespoon caramel sauce and a teaspoon cinnamon.
Then comes the ice cream.
Oh, the glorious, rich and creamy ice creamy. Don’t skimp – go for the good stuff. I mean, if you’re gonna do it, you might as well go all the way, right?
Add two nice scoops right into the apple cider, then slowly fill the glass with ginger ale.
Top with homemade whipped cream, ground cinnamon and more caramel sauce, and garnish with an apple slice.
Caramel Apple Spice Float
- 1/2-3/4 cup cold apple cider or apple juice approx
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup Ginger Ale approx
- Ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- 1-2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 apple slice for garnish if desired
- Pour apple cider (or juice) into a 16-ounce glass. Whisk in a pinch of cinnamon and a tablespoon of caramel sauce.
- Add vanilla ice cream to the glass, then slowly pour in Ginger Ale.
- Top with whipped cream, a dusting of ground cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel. Garnish glass with an apple slice, if desired.
- For best results, place glasses in the freezer for 20 minutes before preparing the floats.
- Amounts are approximate. Adjust to your liking.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
This looks fantastic! I’d love for you to join the Pinworthy Projects party! http://www.atkinsondrive.com/pinworthy-projects-link-party-12/
Oh my gosh…I have to run to the store today!! Looks too good to pass up!
Oooh that sounds amazing! I am definitely trying this one! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Oh my gosh, excuse while I wipe the drool off of my computer!!
That sounds delicious! It has all my favorite things!