These Easy Garlic Butter Pizza Pretzels are a perfect after school snack and are also great hand-held food for game day parties! Frozen, fully cooked pretzels are brushed with Chef Shamy Gourmet Garlic Butter with Parmesan & Basil and baked. They are topped again with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni then broiled to gooey, cheesy perfection. Thanks to Chef Shamy Gourmet for sponsoring this post.
My daughter is a huge fan of those pizza pretzels you get at the mall. You know the ones, covered with melted cheese and pepperoni, lots of garlic and parmesan and dipped in pizza sauce. Things is these days I’m more of an Amazon Prime mom than a “let’s go to the mall for fun” kind of mom. So I had this brilliant idea to whip up her favorite mall treat at home, in the form of the Easy Garlic Butter Pizza Pretzels!
The pretzels come straight from the frozen snack section at your grocery store. This is one of those “shortcut” snacks because who’s got time to bake fresh pretzels? Plus it’s super easy to just make one or two at a time.
The frozen pretzels are brushed with melted Chef Shamy Garlic Butter (read about this incredible flavored REAL butter HERE) and then baked just like the box tells you to. Actually that’s a lie, I under-baked them by about a minute so I could put them under the broiler to get those crispy, golden brown cheesy bubbles.
I love this Garlic Butter so much that I am just itching to try it on just about anything! I buy it in bulk when they have their road shows at my local Sam’s Club but you can also find it on Amazon. There is a great punch of garlic flavor, plus it’s REAL butter, no MSG, fillers, binders or oils. We also love the French Onion Butter and the Honey Butter. I’m looking forward to trying out the Saute Butters soon, so be on the lookout for another great recipe!
Obviously because of the shape of the pretzels the cheese does melt into the middle a little bit. However it’s still melty and ooey gooey, especially when you pull them apart to eat them!
These Easy Garlic Butter Pizza Pretzels are perfect for a quick after school snack, they are fun for parties and they are totally customizable. Try topping them with sausage or different kinds of veggies. They are a super fun, super delicious, and totally crave worthy snack.
We like to dip them in melted Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, but they are great dipped in your favorite pizza sauce too.
Want to know how you can get your hands on Chef Shamy Butters? You can find them doing road shows at Sam’s Club (find dates on their website), and they are also available for purchase at Bristol Farms and on Amazon. And be sure to check them out on Facebook and Instagram!
Easy Garlic Butter Pizza Pretzels Recipe:
Garlic Butter Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels
- 6 Frozen Super pretzels affiliate
- 1/2 cup Chef Shamy Gourmet Garlic Butter melted
- Mozzarella cheese; fresh shredded
- 18 slices Pepperoni
- Fresh chopped parsley or basil for garnish
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange frozen pretzels on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet. Brush with melted Garlic Butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn on the broiler. Top pretzels with shredded Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Finish with a little more mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with melted garlic butter and pizza sauce for dipping.
Here’s another favorite pizza inspired recipe:
And for more recipes made with Chef Shamy Butter, try these:
- Strawberry Lemon Blondies
- Caramelized Onion and Asiago Roast Beef Sliders
- Chicken Alfredo Garlic Bread Pizza
*This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.