My favorite flavor combo for fall is cranberry and apples. I love the mix of tart and sweet. These Cranberry Apple Cake Mix Cookies are so easy and yummy – I can wait for you to try them!
We finally had some fabulous fall weather this past weekend. In fact, it’s stormy today! (Well, as stormy as Southern California can get). This kind of weather really puts you in the mood for cozy boots and blankets, fires in the fireplace, hot chocolate, and of course fall baking!
My kids love having cookies (what kid doesn’t??) and they love finding that little treat in their lunchboxes. I love to bake, and I love to bake from scratch, but sometimes just don’t have a ton of time which is cake mix cookies are perfect for us! They are super easy to make and easy to adjust for flavors and mix-ins.
Cranberry Apple Spice Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (like Craisins)
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced apples
- Mix egg, oil and water with a fork until just combined.
- Stir in spice cake mix and stir until well blendedl.
- Fold in cranberries and apples.
- Using a cookie scoop, place dough on an ungreased cookie sheet, two inches apart. Press down slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
I hope you will love these cookies as much as my family does! Come back and let me know if you try them!
For more delicious recipes, click on the recipes tab at the top of this page, or check out some of my favorites: