This Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is super creamy and cheesy. It’s my favorite appetizer dip to serve at parties or just for when I’m craving something really sinful!
I have a confession. I LOVE appetizers. Dips, chips, breads, I love it ALL! But my ultimate favorite appetizer ever is the one I’m about to share with you. I came across it about fifteen years ago and it’s been my go-to for parties ever since. This Spinach Artichoke dip is absolute perfection, and it a great copycat of the dip you can order at Olive Garden.
This creamy dip has lots spinach AND artichoke, so you know it’s totally healthy. The creamy cheeses and garlic just really put this dip over the top though. It is so good!
How to Make Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip:
Spinach Artichoke Dip is super simple to make! Just chop up some frozen spinach (be sure to defrost and squeeze out as much liquid as possible) and artichoke hearts (also drained), mix in the yummy cheeses, a little mayo and spices, pour in a dish and you’re good to go!
Bake for 20 minutes and serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels or bread. It will go with just about anything. Need a little color? Add in some diced Roma Tomatoes! Or spice it up with some green chiles. Either way, your guests will be begging you for the recipe. Just make sure you grab some before it’s all gone!
Spinach Artichoke Dip (Olive Garden Copycat)
This spinach artichoke dip is super flavorful, easy to make, and a winner with any crowd!
Yield 8 servings
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, defrosted, well-drained and chopped
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except mozzarella.
- Pour into a greased 8-9 inch pan and spread evenly. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted. For browning, turn on the broiler and raise the oven rack for a few minutes. Watch closely so it doesn't burn.
- Serve immediately with chips or toasted bread for dipping. Garnish with fresh minces parsley if desired.
Here is another delicious spinach artichoke dip recipe:
And here are some more easy appetizers to try!
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.