This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins give you a kick of that coffee house flavor you love in a fluffy and tender muffin!
When September 1 hits, the jokes and memes start circulating, because as we all know September is #PumpkinSpiceLatteSeason! Whether you get your PSL fix from Starbucks or you make your own at home, if you’re a lover of the infamous drink, you get that fix. But what about when your kid is sick or it’s pouring rain or you really just don’t feel like waiting 20 minutes in the drive-through?
These muffins are the perfect way to get your PSL fix without leaving the house! Just imagine that scent wafting through your house as these babies bake while burning a Pumpkin Spice Latte candle…your life will be complete.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins are a delicious snack or breakfast. They are super easy to make, taking just about 35 minutes from start to finish. It’s a basic muffin recipe, with lots of pumpkin pie spice flavor, plus a few tablespoons of good, strong coffee. The batter is gently mixed together and scooped into muffin cups. You can use liners if you want, but they pop out easily if you just give them a good spray with cooking spray (I use Pam with Flour). They have a good hint of coffee flavor, but it’s not so overpowering that kids wouldn’t be able to eat them…although you might not want to share.
More Muffin Recipes
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- French Toast Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Muffins
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 12-cup muffins pan using liners or by spraying with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, eggs, vanilla, vegetable oil, milk and coffee. Stir in dry ingredients just until combined.
- Divide batter into muffin pan. Bake in the 375 degree oven for about 20-23 minutes, or until tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes. Dip in melted butter, then in the sugar/pie spice mixture.