This sugar cookie dip is an easy 3 ingredient cookie dough dip! It’s perfect for a Christmas party and only takes minutes to make. Sprinkle some festive sprinkles on top and grab your favorite cracker or cookie to dip!
SUGAR COOKIE DOUGH DIP RECIPE
When you’re in a hurry and need to whip up a quick dip for a Christmas party, this Sugar Cookie Dough Dip is the recipe you’ll want to reach for. It tastes just like a sugar cookie and seriously only takes 3 ingredients. The best tip I can offer for this dip is to whip it for about 2 – 3 minutes until it’s light and fluffy. It makes the difference!
I love cookie dough in any form. I have an amazing monster cookie dough dip that is a little more work, but highly addicting. It would be perfect with some Christmas candies and sprinkles. A personal favorite cookie dough recipe of mine is for peanut butter cookie dough grahamwiches. Peanut butter cookie dough stuffed between two graham crackers and wrapped in chocolate. YES PLEASE! I have even published a cookie cookbook. I told you I’m crazy for that cookie dough. Let me know in the comments if you’re a cookie dough fanatic too!
This Sugar Cookie Dough Dip Takes Only 3 Ingredients!
Are you wondering how this dip only takes 3 ingredients? I started with some super soft cream cheese, added some sugar cookie mix, and a couple of tablespoons of sugar cookie creamer. I had the creamer on hand for my coffee, so it was pretty convenient for me. I totally recommend buying it, but you can also use milk or heavy cream instead if you must.
The sprinkles are nice finishing touch. You could add them on top like I did or stir them into the dip. Some sprinkles may bleed into your white fluffy dip though. SO be warned! I think you might be safe if you use the confetti sprinkles though.
Here are some more delicious Christmas Desserts to try:
- White Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Magic Layer Brownie Bars
- Slow Cooker Malted Hot Chocolate
- Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Candy
- Christmas Cheesecake Cookies
- Peppermint Cheesecake Brownie Parfaits
Sugar Cookie Dough Dip
A simple, but delicious 3 ingredient sugar cookie dip great for a Christmas party! It only takes minutes to make and tastes great with graham crackers!
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup dry sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker [aff])
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coffee creamer (or milk or heavy cream)
- festive sprinkles for garnish
- graham crackers for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the sugar cookie mix, cream cheese, and coffee creamer. Beat with a hand mixer about 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Place into a serving bowl. Add graham crackers or cookies of your choice.
- Add sprinkles to the top.
- Store in the refrigerator.
In this recipe, I used Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer from International Delight. However, any sweetened coffee creamer, or even just milk or heavy cream is a perfect substitute.
Hi! I’m Miranda and the dessert blogger behind the blog Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt! When I’m not slinging butter and eggs, I love to hang out with my son and hubby.