This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Learn how to make an easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. No oven required!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a creamy, make-ahead dessert that is perfect for fall or the holidays! Top an easy homemade graham cracker crust with the smooth pumpkin cheesecake filling. Pop in the fridge and dessert is ready and waiting!
Looking for other pumpkin recipes? This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is perfect for breakfast and this Pumpkin Dump Cake is such an easy dessert!
Table of Contents
It takes simple ingredients to make a creamy no bake pumpkin cheesecake. Unlike regular cheesecakes, this no bake recipe doesn’t use eggs so it’s perfect for those with allergies.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – You can buy the crumbs at the store or buy graham cracker sheets and make your own. A food processor is easy to make the crumbs or you can use a rolling pin with the crackers in a zip top gallon bag.
- Butter – Melt the butter to make the crust.
- Heavy Cream
- Cream Cheese – Use the regular, brick-style cream cheese. Not the spreadable kind in a tub.
- Powdered Sugar – Also called confectioner’s sugar in the store.
- Canned Pumpkin Puree – Do not use pumpkin pie filling as that has added ingredients.
- Ground Cinnamon – gives your cheesecake a warm fall flavor. For even more spices, you could use pumpkin pie spice.
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Prep. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter or cooking spray.
Make the crust. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until moist and combined. It should have the consistency of wet sand and you should be able to press it together. Press the crust into the bottom of the greased springform pan.
Mix the filling. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until firm peaks form. Then mix in the remaining ingredients (cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and vanilla) until smooth.
Assemble. Pour the cream cheese filling mixture into the pan with the crust, smooth out the filling, and tap the pan on the counter to remove any air pockets.
Chill. This part is key, cover the cheesecake and chill overnight before slicing and serving. Garnish with whipped cream just before serving for a beautiful finishing touch.
- Chill overnight – After years of experience, I never make a no-bake cheesecake without chilling overnight. Taking it out ahead of time is going to lead to a sloppy cheesecake. Unfortunately, you can not speed up the chill time by freezing. If you freeze before it has set, the filling won’t have the creamy texture.
- Clean edges – To get beautiful edges when removing, run warm water around the OUTSIDE edge of the springform pan to help the cheesecake release easily.
- Clean slices – Run a knife under super hot water to get clean, crisp slices.
- Flatten the crust – I recommend using the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust into the springform pan.
- Room temperature cream cheese – The cream cheese needs to be softened to room temperature in order to make a smooth and creamy filling. If you forget to set the cream cheese out to soften, you can remove the foil wrapping and microwave for about 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to over microwave.
Frequently Asked Questions
It takes at least 8 hours for a no bake cheesecake to set, but overnight is best. Chilling the cheesecake for at least 12 hours gives you perfectly neat slices with a velvety texture.
Yes, you can make mini cheesecakes too! Instead of using a springform pan, you can make individual pumpkin cheesecakes in a muffin pan lined with paper liners.
How To Serve
I love to dress up my cheesecakes before serving! After removing from the fridge, you can top with extra whipped cream or Cool Whip and give a little sprinkle of extra graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon. Or instead of decorating the whole cheesecake, you can let guests garnish their individual slices to their liking.
Find all the sides you could possibly want for the perfect Thanksgiving menu!
Storage and Freezing
Storage – This recipe is great to make in advance. Cover the cheesecake in foil or plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Freezing – For longer storage, you can even freeze it! After it has had the time to set in the fridge overnight, wrap the entire pan in plastic wrap then foil. Freeze for up to 3 months and thaw in the fridge before serving.
More Pumpkin Desserts You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Fritters
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- No-Bake, Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 ounces brick-style cream cheese, softened 3 (8-ounce) packages
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare a 9-inch springform with butter or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter until moist.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream until a firm peak forms. Add the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth and evenly combined.
- Pour the pie filling into the prepared pan and tap the pan on the counter to get rid of any air pockets.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake overnight for optimal results.
- Top with additional whipped topping, crumbs, and cinnamon before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.