This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is light and fluffy, but full of decadent fall flavors which and perfect for bringing to your next get-together! This pumpkin dip is a sweet and creamy treat everyone will love!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Hi all! Sam back from The Culinary Compass to bring you this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip! This sweet, luscious dip was all the rage at our last party. It’s so easy to whip up and only requires a few ingredients. Dust it with a little ground cinnamon and this pumpkin dip is ready to go!
This dessert is perfect for curbing your pumpkin season cravings, too. The pumpkin pie and cheesecake flavors are so rich and just a little tangy. All you need are some graham crackers for dipping.
Why we love pumpkin dip!
- It’s super easy to make and takes no time at all.
- It’s not to sweet but just sweet enough to be a delicious fall dessert.
- It’s better for you and lower in calories than other traditional desserts.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE DIP
There’s only five ingredients in this pumpkin dip which make it so easy to throw together.
- Grab all of the ingredients you’ll need: canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling), cream cheese, cheesecake flavored jello-o pudding mix (the dry mix), brown sugar, ground cinnamon.
- Beat the pumpkin and cream cheese together until light and fluffy. The cream cheese being room temperature is key to getting a light and fluffy dip. I mixed it together by hand, however, using an electric mixer would definitely add some air into it and make it even fluffier. If you’re looking for something fluffier than that, try adding Cool Whip.
- Beat in cheesecake jello mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the pumpkin dip into a bowl and smooth the top. Keep it covered and in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
HOW TO SERVE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE DIP
Now just imagine the range of things you can dip in it:
- Nilla Wafers
- Graham crackers
- Apple slices
- Pita chips
I’m definitely partial to the Nilla Wafers or graham crackers myself. I think they add the perfect about of crunch and remind me of the crust of a cheesecake!
Tips and Tricks
- I only added a little bit of brown sugar to add a molasses sweetness to the dip. You may want to add some powdered sugar or more brown sugar depending on how sweet you like your dip! I found that this ratio was perfect to taste the pumpkin pie flavors without it overpowering the cheesecake aspect of the pumpkin dip.
- The key is to let it chill at least 30 minutes before eating it! The flavors all melt together enhancing the dip that much more and making sure that you’ve got the best dip possible.
Are you looking for more fall pumpkin recipes?
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Martini
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Alfredo
- Pumpkin Pie Baked French Toast
- Pumpkin Cookie & Marshmallow Whoopie Pies
- Mini Maple Pumpkin Pies
- No-Bake, Pumpkin Pie Bars
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 ounce packet cheesecake Jell-O pudding
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, pretzels, apple slices for dipping
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes minimum.
- Serve with Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, pretzels, or apple slices and enjoy!