Caramel Apple Pie No Bake Cheesecake Dip is the quintessential fall dessert with a sweetened, cinnamon cream cheese base, apple pie filling and a generous drizzling of caramel and crunchy pecans. Serve this delicious fall treat with cookies or graham crackers for dipping.
You can’t say you love fall without being a lover of all things apple, because when you have choices like Apple Bundt Cake, Apple Cobbler, Apple French Toast and this Apple Pie Cheesecake Dip, how can you not?! It’s apple season, so all kinds of apples are ripe and ready for your enjoyment.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE DIP
No Bake Cheesecake Dips are a perfect dessert for any season as they can be customized with just about any flavor you can think of. Topped with apple pie filling and caramel, is kind of my current dessert obsession. The best part is you only need 6 ingredients to make this deliciousness happen!
- Cream cheese
- Salted butter
- Heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
Beat the ingredients together until they are fluffy and creamy. You can add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor (I actually recommend it). The cinnamon is a small enough amount that it will enhance the flavor of the cheesecake dip and give it warmth. Spread that creamy goodness onto a shallow platter or pie plate and you’re good to go.
LET’S MAKE IS A CARAMEL APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE DIP!
You can then add all kinds of toppings; of course this is a Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Dip, so we need to add the caramel and the apple pie! Grab a caramel topping of your choice, or make your own. Drizzle some over the cheesecake dip, then top with the the apple pie filling. Finally drizzle a little more caramel and sprinkle on some chopped pecans and a pinch of kosher salt. The pecans give this apple pie cheesecake dip a nice contrast in texture with the crunch they provide, but for a nut free dessert you can leave them out.
Recommended for dipping into this Cheesecake Dip:
This is a dessert dip, so something more on the sweet side is pretty much a requirement for dipping. Here’s what I like to use:
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Baked pie crust pieces (roll our pre-made pie crust dough, slice, and bake!)
Here are a few more dessert dips, no bake cheesecake and other sweet fall treats:
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole
- Caramel Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
- Caramel Apple Pie Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling
- Apple Crumble Recipe
Tools used to make this No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake Dip:
Clear Glass Pie Plate: For layered dips and desserts, a clear glass dish is a must so your guests can see all of the pretty layers and know what lies beneath.
Hand mixer – Helpful for beating the cream cheese, and also for shredding chicken. Love this brand because it’s got it’s own storage case to keep the beaters handy and the cord stowed away.
Silicone Spatula – Perfect for scraping the sides of the bowl and for spreading creamy dips.
Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Caramel sauce
- Kosher salt
- 1 20-ounce can apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional
- Graham crackers or vanilla wafers for dipping
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until light and fluffy.
- Pour into a shallow dish, like a pie plate. Drizzle caramel sauce over the cheesecake mixture then spread the apple pie filling on top. Drizzle with more caramel sauce, then sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve chilled with graham crackers, vanilla wafer or even baked pie crusts pieces!