This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chocolate Chip Dip, also known as booty dip, is fluffy, sweet, and only uses 6 ingredients. It’s easy to mix up and is fun paired with graham crackers, fruit, pretzels and more for dipping.Pin this recipe for later!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
- Only 6 Ingredients
- Lots of Dipping Options!
- Takes Only Minutes to Mix Up
How To Make This Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe
See recipe card below for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
This dip is ready in only minutes. Just mix up and serve!
- Beat Cream Cheese and Fluff – Start by mixing the softened cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add Remaining Ingredients – Stir in the brown sugar then gently fold in the mini chocolate chips and Cool Whip until just combined.
- Serve – Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and sprinkle with some extra mini chocolate chips.
I don’t recommend freezing cream-cheese based dips like this one as the texture will really change after freezing and thawing.
Booty dip is easy to double if you’re making for a big crowd! You’ll want to use a bigger bowl so you don’t make a mess when mixing, but otherwise the recipe remains the same.
The cream cheese-based chocolate chip dip also goes by the cheeky nickname, Booty Dip. The nickname went viral on TikTok because the dip is so addicting and rich that if you eat too much of it, you’ll develop a big booty.
Leftover dip can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. I do not recommend freezing this dip.
- Mixer vs By Hand – While it’s easier to mix up this dip with an electric mixer, you can mix up by hand as well. Just make sure your cream cheese is fully softened.
- Lots of Serving Ideas – There are so many great options for dipping! Some favorites are animal crackers, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, teddy grahams, waffle cone pieces, fruit (such as strawberries), or pretzels.
- Brown Sugar – The small amount of brown sugar helps sweeten the dip. You can easily use more or less to suit your preferences.
- Make it Seasonal – If you’re making this for a holiday, try adding festive colored sprinkles to the dip itself or sprinkled on top.
More Sweet Dip Recipes
Chocolate Chip Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Graham crackers, Animal crackers, Vanilla Wafers, Fruit or Pretzels for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and vanilla until smooth; about 2 minutes.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Gently fold in most of the mini chocolate chips (save about a tablespoon for sprinkling on top), and the Cool Whip just until combined.
- Pour dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining mini chocolate chips. Serve with desired dipping options.