Hi there! We are Jen and Jodie from Eighteen25 and we’re so happy to be visiting Yellow Bliss Road. This time of year is the best, isn’t it? It starts to cool off, pumpkin goodies are every where you look and it’s a time to tell those you love how thankful you are for them. We wanted to make that last part simple for you so we came up with these cute tags and gift ideas.
Here’s what you need to do:
- fill the bottom of your jar with pebbles
- fill the rest of the jar up with soil (for cacti and succulents) leaving about 1/4 of the top empty
- take the succulent out of the package and place on top
- then, add any extra soil.
Once your cute succulents are planted:
- download and print your So Thankful For You tags HERE.
- cut and hole punch them
- use twine or ribbon to wrap around the jar and attach the tag with a bow.
If the recipient is more of a chocolate lover, here is one wrapped around a Toblerone. Yummy!
Thanks so much for having us Kristin! We hope you all enjoy and we’d love to have you stop by some time and check out what we have going on. You can also follow along with us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Here are some more Thanksgiving projects you can find on Eighteen25: