Pot Roast Seasoning is something everyone should have on hand. It makes it super quick and easy to prep your favorite roast, and with these adorable printable tags, makes a great gift, too!
Hi Friends!! Kristyn from Lil’ Luna here!! I’m happy to be guest posting for this Kristin. She’s a doll and happens to be uber-talented too!! 😀
Last Minute Gift Idea
Today I wanted to share with you a last-minute gift idea for the holidays. It can be for friends, neighbors or even one for mom’s stocking. It’s a Pot Roast Seasoning Gift. As I was trying to think of simple and practical gifts, I tried to think of the things I knew I would love to get, and those things almost always involve the kitchen (surprised?!).
One of the recipes we make at least once a month is Pot Roast. We make a seasoning to go with it, so I thought it would be fun to put together a cute gift for Pot Roast Seasoning so that others can enjoy this delicious recipe too. I’ve shared the recipe for roast on my site, but now you can share it with others with this Pot Roast Seasoning Gift. Best part? It’s super simple to make!!
Pot Roast Seasoning Gift
Just combine all seasonings in a bowl, mix well, and add to your jar! Here is what you’ll need:
- 8 oz. jar
- Printable Tag
- Pot roast seasoning mix (recipe below)
Pot Roast Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Gravy Dry Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour into a jar or other airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 3 months.
- To use: sprinkle 2 tablespoons all over your favorite roast and cook in the oven or slow cooker.
Free Pot Roast Seasoning Printable Download
- Click on the image above, right-click and SAVE. Open it in a program like WORD, RE-SIZE, and PRINT.
- Cut out and attach to your jar with ribbon or twine.
- Gift to friends and family!
Now you have a simple and cute gift idea that is practical and will help others have the best Roast out there!! All you need to do is tell them to add some water and sprinkle the seasoning all over the roast and let it cook in the crock pot. Easy peasy. We make this at least once a month since it’s so simple. 😉
For more simple gift ideas, check out: