Our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide has something for everyone on your list. There are gift ideas for HER, gift ideas for HIM, stocking stuffer ideas and more. We are here to help take the guesswork out of shopping with gift ideas that are fun, practical, quirky, luxurious and budget friendly.
This guide includes Amazon affiliate links to each product shared. Be sure to check out our other HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
I have been working on this gift guide for weeks and I am so excited to finally share it with you! I love Christmas and the whole holiday season. But my favorite part is shopping for gifts for my family and friends. I take it very seriously, jotting down ideas all year long for items and products I think they’ll like. I pride myself on being the best stocking stuffer around!
My husband is the opposite. He hates shopping and struggles at coming up with ideas on his own, so he needs a little help. The best part about this list is that it will help everyone from the expert gift givers to those a little less proficient at the art.
I also happen to love lists. They help keep me organized and on track. I make list in Google Docs, in notes on my phone and even on Amazon. I have a shopping list for every person on my gift list! If you are the paper and pen type, be sure to download our free printable Christmas Planner that has tons of helpful lists for shopping and planning.
GIFTS FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST
Have you ever looked at your list and felt completely overwhelmed? Ever thought to yourself, “gift cards for everyone!” because it just seems easier? Not that I’m against gift cards; I think they make great gifts because your recipient can get anything they like. But I really love shopping for, wrapping, and giving a physical gift. I put care and thought into each one and pick the paper and ribbon.
That’s not to say that some people aren’t more difficult to shop for than others. My 12 year old son has proven to be the toughest this year because he wants cash and video games. But I did find THIS. I know he’ll love it and it’s something he’d never think to ask for, but it’s perfect for him! I spend hours looking for the perfect gifts, and you get the benefit because I’m sharing a bunch of those ideas with you!
HOW TO SHOP OUR GIFT GUIDE
Shopping is easy if you’re an Amazon Prime member. Two day shipping – what did we ever do before you? To shop for the item, just click on the link provided and add it to your cart. You’ll also find more information like sizing, ingredients, etc. Then come back and look for more great gifts in our holiday gift guide!
GIFT WRAPPING TIPS
- Save money and purchase your wrap, bags, tissue, ribbon and gift tags at after Christmas sales where you can find discounts of up to 75% off.
- Instead of purchasing gift tags, cut up old holiday cards. Write on the blank side, and tape to the package. This does double duty as the card acts as a package decoration.
- Keep all of your supplies in a small box (scissors, tape, tags, etc.) and store with your gift wrap. That way you don’t have to hunt for them each time.
- Wrap in batches. Don’t try to wrap all of your gifts on Christmas Eve. In the weeks leading up to Christmas, plan to have a few wrapping sessions to help you break it up and not seem so overwhelming.
- Purchase a gift wrap storage container to keep you organized.
- Finally – and this may be my very best tip – you don’t have to be fancy. Brown kraft paper and a black sharpie looks the same as expensive wrapping paper when it’s torn off and crumpled on the floor!
Ready for the 2019 Holiday Gift Guide? Let’s go!
GIFTS FOR HER
The gift ideas you’ll find below are some of my favorite products, and a lot I use myself. Some are on my own personal Christmas list this year…hint, hint.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin with hints of Salted Caramel, Pistachio, Vanilla.
- Warmies Slippers – Who doesn’t love a cozy pair of slippers? These are super soft and cozy. Throw them in the microwave to warm them and keep your toes nice and toasty.
- Instant Pot Air Fryer – New Instant Pot Duo crisp + air fryer 11-in-1 multi-use pressure cooker with detachable air fryer lid quickly pressure cooks, sautés, Steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, air fries, roasts, bakes, broil and dehydrates.
- How Not to Kill Your Houseplants – Indoor botanical are being increasingly popular but do you know how to care for them properly so they will thrive? Me either. That’s why I need this book.
- BAGGU – Reusable bags that are stylish, eco-friendly and made of durable ripstop nylon fabric. There are over 20 styles and designs to choose from!
- Softies Ultra Soft Marshmallow Hooded Lounger – This is the coziest lounger! The fabric is so soft and features a cozy kangaroo packet (who doesn’t love pockets?), tea-length hem and stylish pull-up hood. Sizes from petite to plus.
- UGG Leopard Cuff Boot – I may own 7 pairs of Uggs already, but I need these too. So cute, and super comfy!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – This overnight lip mask locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration, it’s rich in antioxidants and vitamin C to soothe and gently exfoliate flaky lips.
- Twirl Trio Interchangable Curling Iron – A curling iron set that helps you effortlessly create polished curls, defined curls or voluminous curls, plus everything in between. That’s 3 different styles in one space saving design!
- Nest Holiday Candle – I love having candles burning around the holidays to make our home feel so warm and cheery. This one smells so yummy with notes of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber.
- Damn Girl Mascara – A high-intensity mascara for maximum drama and lift with revolutionary, creamy-mousse formula for extreme volume without a heavy feel.
- Ugg Pom Pom Fleece Lined Socks – My daughter got these last year and is in love with them. They are super cozy, soft and comfortable and come in a variety of colors.
GIFTS FOR HIM
- North Face Salty Dog Gloves – My husband used these gloves while hiking on a glacier in Alaska this past summer and loved them. They offer good grip and tech-friendly fingertips.
- Tightwad Men’s Money Clip – American-made money clip with a clean-cut style and smart utility that’s designed to hold cash and cards securely without the bulk of a traditional wallet.
- ErnoLaszlo Detoxifying Double Cleanse Travel Set – Set includes a detoxifying cleansing oil that’s lightweight and dissolves surface impurities, and a sea mud deep cleansing bar that is mineral-rich and deeply detoxifies, exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- DJI Mavic Mini Drone – My husband builds drones as a hobby and has several, but nothing beats a brand new drone. Plus it takes great 2.7K Quad HD videos and 12MP aerial photos.
- Whiskey Glasses – If you have a whiskey aficionado on your list, these crystal glass are perfect! Practical and functional, they also sparkle in the light and make quite an impression.
- Vintage Leather Laptop Messenger Style Bag – Vintage style, rustic looking leather laptop bag. What really caught my attention though is that this company is empowering local skilled artisans to handcraft their products in a traditional “lost art” way to create stunning workmanship whose spirit is lost on mass-produced leather goods.
- RFID Blocking Wallet – Protects your information from scammers in this cool crosshatch textile wallet equipped with an ID window for easy access.
- Putting Green – This one’s for my dad; golf stuff always makes me think of him and he would have LOVED having this in our backyard!
- Wooden Docking Station – I got one of these for my husband for Father’s Day and it’s perfect sitting on his nightstand! Holds his wallet, keys glasses AND his phone. Much better than just dumping everything on the tabletop and knocking it off all night long!
- Barbecue Grill Tool Set – A great BBQ tool set that comes with all that you need to get right into barbecue, grilling, tailgating or outdoor kitchen.
- Bluetooth Beanie – My son saw the picture and begged for this beanie. It’s affordable and a fun techy gadget for the guy in your life.
GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- Plusus Life Card – Light, compact, and ultra thin (only 3 credit cards thick!), this portable battery fits in your wallet just like a credit card and has an authentic Apple Mfi charging cable built in.
- Avocado Slicer 3-in-1 – One of my favorite gadgets in my kitchen! If you know an avocado lover, they need this tool!
- Portable Turntable – A classic portable turntable is updated for the digital age with built-in Bluetooth compatibility.
- Greenpan Skillets – Skillets are one of my favorite gifts to give AND get because they are a kitchen must-have! This 2-Piece cookware set includes 8-inch and 10-inch open frypan to fit your everyday cooking needs and techniques.
- Yeti Mug – This one is on my list this year! We love our Yeti tumblers and use them every day. They are not only super useful in keeping your drinks hot or cold for a long time, they are dishwasher safe!
- Self Watering Herb Garden – Black thumbs no more! Grow fresh herbs and vegetables indoors: energy-efficient LED grow lights ensure your plants thrive no matter the weather. Plus, it waters itself! Perfect for the home cook.
- Homesick Scented Candle – I am kind of totally obsessed with these candles. They are scented like your hometown!
- Weighted Blanket – I have heard such great things about weighted blankets, I knew I had to add this to our holiday gift guide.
- Charley Harper Glasses – I saw these glasses and knew I had to add them. They are so cute! They are labeled as wine glasses but I’d just use them for juice. Great as a hostess gift.
- Premium Godiva Chocolate Truffles – Another great host gift is premium chocolate. I am quite partial to Godiva truffles so I wouldn’t hate that gift.
- Popcorn Bowl – Your favorite popcorn enthusiast deserves a cute bowl to enjoy their favorite treat in. Add some packs of microwave popcorn and a box of movie candy for a great movie night gift basket.
- Lay and Go Travel Bag – Is this brilliant or what? Lay it flat, fill it up with all your makeup, then tie up the drawstring. Easy peasy and a real space saver!
- Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaner – These super inexpensive (usually around $5-7) are incredibly useful for cleaning makeup brushes. They roll up and fit snuggly in a stocking, too.
- Cookie Dipping Spoon – Our holiday gift guide all started with coming across these adorable dipping spoons. Your favorite Oreo lover will definitely appreciate finding one of these in their stocking.
- Invisibobble – I love these for my long hair! They aren’t too tight but still hold my hair really well, and no tangles when I take them out!
- Drumstick Pens – Great for a teen stocking, just probably not for school!
- Cable Bite Accessory – My son has broken a bunch of lightning cables so these are perfect for him. They’re super cute to boot.
- Airpods Case – My daughter asked for airpods for her birthday all so she could have this adorable silicone case. True story.
- Reusable Straws – Great for the environment, these reusable straws are perfect for the eco-conscious.
- Marvis Mint Toothpaste – I admit, I just added this for the pretty packaging, but it tastes yummy too!
- Original Makeup Eraser – I have a bunch of these makeup erasers and use them daily. They are so soft and really do remove your makeup swiftly! I have given them as gifts and everyone loves them!
- Whoosh Screen Cleanser – My husband’s pick – this spray works great and so does the cloth; for cleaning glasses, screen, you name it!
- Poopourri – I always joke and say that this stuff saves my marriage daily. I love stuffing this in stockings and watching the embarrassment when they pull it out. Mom’s got to have a little fun too, right?
- Cleansing Body Wipes – These are great for a post workout refresh or just a hot summer day when you need to get cleaned up quick.
So that’s our holiday gift guide for 2019. Is there a gift you love to give that you didn’t see? Let us know in the comments!