My Buffalo Bacon Ranch Corn Dip is a real crowd pleaser! With spicy buffalo wing sauce, sweet corn, tangy blue cheese and creamy ranch, this is the game day appetizer that will be the first to go!
You know what’s funny? Well a lot of things are funny but in regards to this recipe in particular…it’s cold. It’s a cold buffalo dip. Did you know that there really aren’t a lot of those out there? To be honest it wasn’t my intention to make this a “buffalo” dip. But as I was testing recipes and working on my Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip at about the same time, I accidentally poured buffalo sauce into this cold, creamy dip.
Obviously it was a total happy accident because here I am sharing it with you today! I am a complete sucker for the buffalo/ranch/blue cheese combo and throw in bacon and corn and my gosh you’ve got a winner. So many yummy flavors are going on in this Buffalo Bacon Ranch Corn Dip!
I dipped my favorite tortilla chips in to gobble up this yummy dip, but crackers would be just as delicious.
My Buffalo Bacon Ranch Corn Dip takes just minutes to prepare using only 6 ingredients, making it perfect for last minute guests. Enjoy!
Buffalo Bacon Ranch Corn Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch mix 1 packet
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (reserve a tablespoon for garnish)
- 2 15- ounce cans yellow corn
- 1 bunch green onions reserve a tablespoon for garnish
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, buffalo sauce and ranch dip mix until smooth. Fold in bacon, corn, and green onions.
- Pour into a serving dish and top with blue cheese crumbles and reserved onions and bacon for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Here’s another delicious corn dip we love:
And if Buffalo flavors are your thing, you’ll love these recipes: