This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sweet and salty is a classic combination. These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels sticks combine the flavors you love with an easy to make snack.
My daughter has a crazy obsession with cinnamon. If it’s got cinnamon in it she’ll eat it. In fact, at the car wash today, when the guy asked what scent we’d like in the car, she asked if they had cinnamon. Yeah, she’s that obsessed.
After we made the Ranch Pretzels a couple of weeks ago, I knew that a sweet and salty version definitely was worth trying, since it is probably my all time favorite flavor combination. The fact that they are crazy easy to make is helpful too.
They are great when you’re craving something sweet, and perfect for packing in lunches or taking along on a road trip. And if you have a little one who loves cinnamon like mine does, you have to try this recipe! The method is similar to Chex Mix, using melted butter mixed with seasonings, or in this case, cinnamon and sugar, then baked at a low temperature in the oven. I have made chex mix in the microwave, but I haven’t tried it with these pretzels. If you try it, be sure to come back and let us know how it turns out!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Sticks
- 1 pound pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted half a stick
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place pretzels into a large bowl.
- Combine melted butter, cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and pour over pretzels. Stir with a spatula or mix with your hands to completely coat the pretzels.
- Spread out on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 250 for about 30 minutes, stirring at 15 minute intervals.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying.
For more delicious snack recipes, be sure to try these: