This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Triscuit Pizza is a super simple snack idea made with whole wheat crackers, pizza sauce and cheese. Add any toppings you like for a wholesome lunch or snack.
Table of Contents
Over Christmas break, I had lots of time to work on some fun and tasty snacks since my kids obviously don’t want the same old turkey sandwiches every day. One day we tried a new snack idea for lunch – Triscuit Pizza! It was the best thing to happen to lunch in a long time!
It takes about five minutes to make and ten minutes to bake. And you have a quick, healthy, semi-homemade lunch!
How to Make Triscuit Pizza
- First you take some foil and cover a cookie sheet with it to keep the cheese from sticking. I love anything with easy clean up!
- Then lay out the crackers, placing them side by side. to form a rectangle.
- Next you pour a little pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce right over the top of the Triscuits, and spread that over the crackers with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with cheese – Mozzarella, Cheddar, Jack or Parmesan, or a combination of them, works really well.
- Finally it’s time to add your favorite toppings. We chose leftover baked chicken, black olives and green onions, because that’s what we had on hand. But you could add pepperoni or sausage, pineapple, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms. The possibilities are (almost) endless!
- Put the cookie sheet in a 350℉ oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melty. Serve immediately.
Tips and Serving Suggestions
Now, you could easily make this by spreading sauce and cheese on individual crackers and heating in the microwave. Personally I prefer the oven method because it toasts the crackers nicely and it’s much easier to prepare.
It’s a healthy alternative to traditional pizza, because Triscuits are made from whole grains and they have lots of yummy flavors. The Garlic flavored is favorite! (And no, this is not a sponsored post – I just happen to love Triscuits!)
What would you put on top of your Triscuit Pizza?
More Easy Snack Ideas
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip
- Easy Meatball Sliders
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip
- 40 Triscuit crackers
- Pizza or Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil (about 12″ x 17″).
- Line the cookie sheet with Triscuit crackers. You can fill it up or use just as many as you need.
- Spread sauce over the crackers, using as much or as little as you like.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and pizza toppings.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Brilliant!!! I toast triscuits in the toaster oven with cheese regularly but never thought of this. Super fun.
Do you think I could make these and freeze them? They have frozen pizza right? Should I cook before or after? Even if separated them info individual squares, they would be great pizza bites!
I think the crackers would get soggy, I wouldn’t try to freeze them.
This would be a great veggie-pizza appetizer (cream cheese, sour cream, radishes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, peppers, etc).
I’m thinking pesto instead of tomato sauce, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes…
Thanks for this idea! It’s a great way to have a quick appetizer on hand!
This looks so easy and good. Was wondering if it could be made ahead a couple hours before putting the oven?
I’d be afraid the sauce would make the Triscuits soggy. The good thing is it doesn’t take long to make!
Using the Rye flavored crackers you could make a Reuben Pizza.
Is there a reason I cannot copy this recipe?
Hi Debbie! This is an older recipe on the site and I have been updating to the new printable recipe formatting slowly. I just updated this one for you. Enjoy!
I added Chicken, Olives, Green Pepper, 1/2 diced onion, Green onion, and of course Mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. So Quick & easy & yummy!
This looks yummy! Can’t wait to try it, I would add bacon bits, red onions, green peppers & pineapple!
What a great idea! I’m sure my teen grandkids will enjoy this. You got me thinking. Wouldn’t tuna salad with, for example, peppers, onions, olives and cheese work well with Triscuits, too? I might even be able to rustle up a fairly light version of either of these snacks for grandma. Thanks!
I used to make a similar dish with triscuits, a dollop of salsa and grated cheese. Pop it in the microwave for 30-45 second and BAM- best afternoon snack!
Thanks for reminding me of that snack and introducing a whole new take on it! My husband will love this!
Love this idea… and I love Triscuits I always have a box on hand. I know what I’m making as a before dinner app in the coming days!
Great for a party! Thank you for sharing 🙂
This looks SOOOO good!! I feel like I just had a duh moment too. Will be making this some time this weekend, thank you!
Thanks Ann Marie! It’s really yummy!!