This Creamy Ranch and Vegetable Dip is chock full of your favorite veggies and loaded with Ranch flavor. Great with crackers or chips, it’s your new favorite summer snack!
Ranch dip and potato chips or veggies like carrots and broccoli has been a favorite guilty pleasure since I was a kid. For the longest time it was the only kind of chips and dip I would eat. I still enjoy it and feel like a kid when I get to snack on it. But these days I try to sneak some good stuff in there too.
This Creamy Ranch and Vegetable Dip is made with Greek Yogurt, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning mix and lots of veggies like shredded carrots, broccoli, red bell pepper, corn and olives. It’s so creamy, and indulgent, you won’t even realize it’s actually kind of good for you!
We love dipping with Ritz crackers but potato, pita or tortilla chips are great too. My kids had no idea there were so many vegetables in this dip you could totally get away with spreading it on even more veggies!
This Creamy Ranch and Vegetable Dip is perfect for summer, with it’s cool, creamy ranch flavor. It’s an excellent poolside dip and it’s great for parties. It whips up in minutes and is completely customizable, making it a great last minute alternative!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 packet ranch mix
- 1-2 carrots shredded
- 1 red bell pepper diced into small pieces
- 1 cup broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 cup corn kernels
- Combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese and ranch mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Spread into a small casserole dish or pie plate.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve chilled with chips, pretzels or crackers.
Like this Creamy Ranch and Vegetable Dip? Here are some more delicious summer dips to try!