During the week, we usually stick to cereal, toast, fruit or yogurt. On the weekends, it’s kids choice, and lately I’ve been cooking up a recipe that they absolutely love!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Place two tablespoons butter in a 9" pie plate and stick it in the oven to melt while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- While the butter is melting, crack eggs into a bowl and beat slightly with a wire whisk. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until combined well.
- Remove the pie pan from the oven once butter is melted. Brush the melted butter around the pie plat and up on the sides.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar over the melted butter. Pour in pancake batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn over onto a plate to serve. I like to turn it out onto a cutting board so I can cut it into portions before serving. (The top one has the brown sugar and cinnamon, the bottom one does not)
- Garnish with fruit, syrup or jam.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.