This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Mexican Sour Cream Dip is an incredibly easy dip to whip up for parties or just when you’re craving a creamy snack. It’s incredibly full of flavor!
I get inspiration to try new recipes from lots of different places. Magazines, cookbooks and other bloggers are my most trusted resources. I discovered this Sour Cream Dip recipe from Andi at The Weary Chef. It sounded easy, and I really, really like easy.
It was maybe 7:00 at night and I figured I had most of what was needed to I went to the kitchen to make it real quick. And then, um, proceeded to eat half of it. Ok maybe not half, but darn near close. It was that good! I did make a few changes based on what I had on hand, so I reflected those in the recipe below. I was able to lighten it up by making it with half Greek Yogurt. So I don’t have to feel as bad about eating so much, right?
Go make it…right now. You can thank me later.
Mexican Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or sour cream or a combo of both
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce or your favorite salsa - I prefer Pace for this recipe
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Tortilla chips crackers or raw veggie sticks for dipping
- Combine all ingredients (except chips) together in a small bowl.
- Store in a tightly sealed container for up to 1 week.
For more super easy dip recipes, try these: