Hi guys! I’m so excited to be over here at Yellow Bliss Road for Kristin’s Hello Holidays. I’m Maryann from Domestically Speaking, a blog that shares a little bit of everything. I love home décor, DIY projects, easy and quick crafts and delicious recipes and of course all within a budget! Today I’ve got a great cookie recipe to share with you guys. This Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie is soft and sweet and packed with all the flavors of the season.
These cookies smell amazing as you’re baking them. They are great to deliver to your neighbors over the holidays or to bring to any festive gathering.
Here’s this delicious Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cookie Recipe…
- 1/2 cup 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of caramel bits these are little caramel balls you can melt down to make caramel apples
- Cream the butter and sugar for two minutes till combined and creamy. Add the canned pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Mix till combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to your creamed butter mixture as the mixer is on low. Mix till combined making sure to scrap down the sides.
- Add the caramel bits. Mix for 10 seconds till combined.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-18 minutes on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet (or spray with cooking spray).
- If desired drizzle with icing. Take 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of milk and combine with a fork. Drizzle on top of cooled cookies.
Thanks for having me over Kristin!
Thanks you so much for sharing today Maryann! It was great to have you visit. If you’d like to see more from the Hello Holidays event, click HERE.