A Blue Lagoon Cocktail is a popular summer drink made with a few simple ingredients including lemonade, blue curacao, and vodka! This refreshing cocktail only takes 5 minutes to make.
There’s nothing better than sipping on a delicious beverage while enjoying a summer breeze outdoors on a warm night. If you love this recipe, you should try our Malibu Bay Breeze, made with cranberry and pineapple juice!
Blue Lagoon Cocktail Recipe
If you have been searching for the perfect, refreshing cocktail, then this Blue Lagoon cocktail is the perfect recipe for you. It’s a fruity citrus drink made with only a few ingredients. And who doesn’t love blue cocktails, they’re fun and colorful! It is also the perfect single-serving drink or cocktail fit for a crowd.
Sip on this tasty drink and enjoy the taste of the tropics in a glass. It’s a classic drink recipe that you will want to make again and again.
What’s in a Blue Lagoon Cocktail?
This cocktail only requires three main ingredients and is poured over ice.
- Lemonade – Use homemade lemonade to ensure the best flavor!
- Curacao – This is a blue liquor flavored with a unique citrus fruit that grows on the island of Curacao. You can find it at most large retailers that sell alcohol or liquor stores.
- Vodka – Use your favorite brand of vodka.
- Ice – This cocktail is best served on the rocks.
- Garnish – Use your favorite refreshing cocktail garnish. We love to use slices of oranges, lemons, cherries or mint. You can even serve it with a fun umbrella straw!
How to make a Blue Lagoon Cocktail
This drink is quick and easy to make. You don’t even need a cocktail shaker or any fancy tools. Just pour, stir and enjoy!
- Add ice to a tall glass.
- Pour in 5 ounces of fresh lemonade.
- Top with 1 1/2 ounces each of Curacao and vodka and use a drink stirrer to mix together all of the ingredients.
- Garnish with citrus slices or cherries. Enjoy!
If you prefer, you can prep your drink in a shaker with ice and just pour into glasses.
Best cocktail drinks
We love this Blue Lagoon Cocktail because it’s refreshing, fun and easy. But, we also want to recommend a few other favorite cocktail drinks like Rum Punch Cocktail, Cranberry Moscow Mule, Pomegranate French 75 and Pineapple Strawberry Mimosa. Add these light and refreshing cocktails to your summer party menus!
If you’re looking for a light and fresh drink with the taste of summer year-round, then the blue lagoon cocktail is the perfect drink for you. Feel free to adjust the recipe to make it in a pitcher for a large crowd.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think!
Blue Lagoon Cocktail
- 5 ounces lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounces Blue Curacao
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour the lemonade over the ice. Add the Curacao then the vodka.
- Garnish with cherry and lemon slice.
- Garnish this drink with your favorite cocktail garnish including lemons, oranges, cherries or mint.