It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And if you want to win Christmas by planning an amazing holiday brunch, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve got a whole menu of brunch ideas and brunch recipes all here in one place just for you!
Brunch is typically served buffet style, making it easy to accommodate a lot of guests with a variety of food. A brunch is perfect for the holidays because you can stay home in your comfy clothes and munch on delicious food and just enjoy some time with family and friends. It’s not as formal as an evening dinner party, so kids can also be welcome.
Some tips for implementing your brunch ideas:
- Be aware of allergies. This is a big one for me so I’m listing it first as we do have several allergies in our family. If you have a nut allergy, clearly label those dishes as such. And if you use pre-packaged food, keep the packages or take a photo of the ingredients just in case.
- Serve a variety of food. Finger foods and breads or coffee cakes are a great starter option, and they can be sweet like this Cranberry Coffee Cake I made or savory like the Goat Cheese appetizer.
Cranberry Coffee Cake from Yellow Bliss Road
Baked Goat Cheese Roasted Cranberry Appetizer from Honey and Birch
- You’ll also want to include some traditional breakfast dishes, like these Cinnamon Apple Pancakes, Waffles or Scrambled Eggs.
Cinnamon Apple Dutch Baby Pancake from Your Homebased Mom
Easy Oven Baked Scrambled Eggs from Julie’s Eats and Treats
Golden Butter Waffles from The Baker Upstairs
- For the main event, a ham is incredibly easy to make, just make it a day ahead, slice and reheat the morning of your brunch. Be sure to keep those pan juices!
- Casseroles are also a perfect main dish as they are easy to make and can feed a lot.
Bourbon Molasses Glazed Ham from Sweet C’s
Baked Eggnog French Toast from The Reluctant Entertainer
Cheesy Egg Casserole from Crazy for Crust
- Dessert is kind of a no brainer – I mean, you have to have dessert! Satisfy those holiday sweet teeth with cupcakes and cookies!
Tricolor Christmas Cupcakes from Tidy Mom
German Chocolate Cake Cookies from A Dash of Sanity
Festive Giant Cupcake from The Cookie Writer
If you love to decorate, here are some gorgeous ideas for your holiday brunch –
Green & Gold Christmas Table from Celebrations at Home
Simple Rustic Christmas Tablescape with Printable Placecards from Live Laugh Rowe
Jingle All the Way Free Printable from Eighteen25
Whether you prefer something elegant or casual, hosting a brunch is always a fun option.
Here are some more great brunch ideas to consider:
Don’t forget to pin this post to save all these fabulous brunch ideas!