Several weeks ago on Facebook we talked about our favorite kinds of popcorn, and you guys had some amazing ideas! I’m working on a huge list (like 100+ popcorn recipes!!) of my favorites that I will be sharing tomorrow, but in the meantime I’m going to share my favorite.
Popcorn has always been a favorite snack of mine. When I was little, my grandma used to make me popcorn on the stove every time I visited for a sleepover; in fact, I looked forward to it. The taste of hot popcorn is such a comfort to me now, and a snack that I indulge in, probably a little too often!
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 stick butter can sub 2 Tbsp olive oil for a healthier version
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp garlic salt add regular salt if needed
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- Pop your popcorn using your preferred method. I love stove top popcorn. (If you use microwave popcorn, be sure to use the no butter version).
- While the popcorn is popping, or even before, melt your butter and measure out your seasonings into a separate dish. (*If using Olive Oil, be sure to warm it in the microwave) As soon as your popcorn is finished, pour it into a large seal-able bowl and drizzle with half the butter or olive oil and half of the seasonings. Cover and shake to distribute. Repeat with the remainder of the butter and seasoning.
- Enjoy your fresh, hot, garlicky buttered popcorn!
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.