This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Baked Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is spicy and creamy and the perfect dip for game day, party day or just for late night snacking. Ready in about 30 minutes, this dip is totally addictive!
Appetizer dips are simply the best. I love serving appetizers instead of a meal anytime I’m having guests over, or just for fun. This jalapeno artichoke dip is the perfect addition to a spread with some of my favorites like Cheesy Hot Bacon Dip and Air Fryer Chicken Wings.
Today, I’m sharing one of my all-time favorite appetizers, Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip. It is perfect for football season! Cheesy, creamy and spicy, it’s served hot and bubbly with something crispy like tortilla chips, crostini or crackers.Pin this recipe for later!
Table of Contents
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- Artichoke Hearts – in water, not marinated.
- Diced Jalapenos – a 4-ounce can or you could chop a couple of fresh jalapenos if you want more heat.
- Diced Green Chiles – Double this and eliminate the jalapenos for a more mild dip.
- Mayonnaise – to make the dip super creamy.
- Cream Cheese – another creamy element.
- Parmesan Cheese – because every dip needs cheese.
How to Make Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
The best thing about this dip is that it’s super simple and doesn’t require a bunch of fancy ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain and chop the artichokes. Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8×8 casserole dish or a 10-inch cast iron pan and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve the jalapeno artichoke dip hot and bubbly with cracker, tortilla chips or crusty french bread for dipping.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Make ahead and storage: This dip can be prepared up to a day before baking. Just cover and store in the fridge. Freeze cooked and cooked dip for up to 3 months and thaw overnight in the fridge, then bake until warm and bubbly.
- Want more heat? Add some red pepper flakes. Or you could eliminate the green chiles and double the canned jalapenos or use fresh.
- ForlLess heat, skip the jalapenos and double the green chiles.
More Delicious Dips to Try
- Loaded Cream Cheese Dip
- Hot Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
- French Onion Dip
- Hawaiian Pizza Dip
- Easy Ranch Dill Pickle Dip
Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts in water drained and chopped
- 4 ounce diced jalapenos drained
- 4 ounce diced green chilies
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an 8×8 casserole dish or cast iron skillet and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with french bread, tortilla chips or crackers.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
I’ve made this twice now and it is really easy and delicious. I was reluctant to add the full can of jalapenos, but was glad I did. It was perfect!
Nice! Thanks for stopping by Amy!
Thank you RoseLynn!
I love this recipe & I’ve been sharing it with friends and they have been loving it. I like to add some bacon sometimes.
Nice! Thank you for stopping by Tina.
I made this today, and thank you. It came out so good. I did add hot diced green chiles and jalapeños but my family enjoyed & wanted a bigger batch hahaha.
You are so welcome paris! Thanks for the awesome feedback.
Yum! My hubby is requesting this one for game day 🙂
YUM!!! That looks so delicious!