Today Melissa from Number 2 Pencil is sharing a delicious Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip for Game Day!
I’m so excited to be contributing to Kristin’s Game Day Appetizers series. Today, I’m sharing one of my all-time favorite appetizers, Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip. It is perfect for football season! Cheesy, creamy and spicy, it’s served hot and bubbly.
How to Make Hot Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Artichoke Hearts
- Diced Jalapenos
- Diced Green Chiles
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to an 8×8 casserole dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with french bread, tortilla chips or crackers for dipping!
Thanks so much for having me Kristin! I’m looking forward to seeing (and making) everyone’s recipes!
- 1 14- ounce can of artichoke hearts in water drained and chopped
- 1 4- ounce can of diced jalapenos drained
- 1 4- ounce can of diced Ortega chilies
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 8 ounces of Parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an 8x8 casserole dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with french bread, tortilla chips or crackers.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.