This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This No Bake S’Mores Pie has a sweet and creamy chocolate filling in a graham cracker crust topped with toasted marshmallows. It’s a perfect summer dessert for those hot months when you really don’t want to turn on the oven.
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love This S’Mores Pie Recipe
- It’s no bake – No turning on your oven in the high heat of summer!
- Classic flavor combo – Who doesn’t love the classic combination of chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers?
- You get to use a kitchen torch – I mean, who wouldn’t want to do that??
How to Make No Bake S’Mores Pie
We’re into July now and let’s be honest, no one wants to turn on that oven to bake a pie. Instead, we’re going to put together this No Bake S’Mores Pie! It’s the perfect chilled sweet treat for these hot summer months and it gives you the s’mores flavor without standing by a campfire making the actual s’mores. It has a graham cracker crust, chocolate marshmallow mousse filling, and of course the toasted marshmallows and the chocolate syrup drizzle. Sounds killer, right?
I’m pretty proud of this pie. It’s not often that I can make a recipe once and it be absolutely amazing like this one. It comes together so quickly too. PLUS, you get to toast the marshmallows on top with a torch. That’s only cool if you happen to have a torch on hand though. I use the real deal torch (strictly used for the kitchen though), not a “kitchen” torch because it was cheaper and easier to get refilled. Either will do the trick nicely.
I adapted my dark chocolate peanut butter pie recipe for this. I did quite a bit of switching around and swapping out ingredients, but here we are with a whole new creation.
This is the kind of pie that you have to do ahead of time and let chill to firm up. Normally I would think that people wouldn’t love that this isn’t a recipe that can really be last minute, but it seriously only takes about 15 minutes at the very most to put together. It’s a make ahead pie. Let’s just go with that. It sounds more approachable somehow.
More No-Bake Treats
- No Bake Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
No Bake S’mores Pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (fluff)
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 8 – 10 large marshmallows cut in half with scissors
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until the graham cracker crumbs look similar to wet sand.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs firmly into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. You will know it’s ready because the consistency of the heavy cream will become thick and hold its shape while you’re beating it with a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Chop the baking chocolate and place into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir. Repeat microwaving and stirring until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and butter until smooth.
- Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the filling evenly into the graham cracker crust. Use your finger to add swirls in the top of the pie. (Totally optional.)
- Place the pie into the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight.
- Add the marshmallow halves on top of the pie. I recommend starting in the middle of the pie and working your way out.
- Using a kitchen torch, toast the marshmallows until golden brown.
- Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top of the marshmallows and serve. Store in the fridge.