This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Avocado Bruschetta has tomatoes, avocados and cilantro with a burst of fresh lime and garlic. It’s like guacamole on toast!
I have a yummy Avocado Bruschetta recipe to share with you that will be perfect game day, Cinco de Mayo parties or any gathering!
Avocado Bruschetta Ingredients
It’s so easy to make and sure to please a hungry crowd. It combines all the flavors you love about your favorite guacamole into a unique new dish, with just 6 ingredients – creamy avocado, spicy onion, savory tomato, garlic, lime and cilantro.
How to Make Avocado Bruschetta
- Just dice your ingredients and gently mix them together with lots of salt to bring out the yummy flavors.
- Then scoop on top of toasted slices of french baguettes (aka Crostini) for a delicious appetizer that just about anyone will love!
How to Serve
I usually serve this appetizer in one of two ways:
- Place the avocado mixture in a bowl and the toasted baguette slices on a platter. Let guests make their own bruschetta.
- Scoop the mixture onto toasted bread. Top with a cilantro leaf.
It’s best to eat the avocado mixture within a few hours or the avocado tends to brown. The toasted bread will last a few days in an airtight container at room temperature.
More Avocado Recipes
Avocado and Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 avocados pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 french baguette cut into half inch slices
- Olive oil
- Slice your baguette and brush each slice lightly with olive oil. Place each slice oil side down on a cookie sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven for 4-5 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted. Alternatively, a hot skillet or griddle will work as well. Place bread olive oil side down for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat.
- While bread is toasting, gently toss ingredients together and set aside.
- Place toasted slices of bread oil side up and top with a scoop of avocado mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro (if desired) and serve.