Savory ham and sharp Sargento® cheddar slices are rolled up in pizza dough and baked with a sweet and tangy sauce on top. These Baked Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups are easy to make, and so delicious, they are perfect for feeding a crowd on game day! This post brought to you by Sargento® Cheese. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Yellow Bliss Road.
Cheese seems to be a regular staple in my cooking, so it’s no surprise that I jumped at the chance to sample some delicious Sargento® Sliced Cheese recently. I like to consider myself somewhat of a cheese enthusiast. So believe me when I say that not all cheese is created equal. That’s why I prefer Sargento® – it’s 100% real, natural cheese! (I am always honest in my reviews and I can honestly say that Sargento® is my preferred brand). Most PPCF is only required to contain 51% real cheese. While this percentage may vary by brand, this is the minimum. But Sargento® is still 100% cheese.
When considering what to make with these delicious cheese slices, I can up with this simple and easy recipe that will be perfect for your next gathering. Finger foods are super popular this time of year – at football parties, holiday gatherings or just for a fun after school snack.
I paired the Sharp Cheddar slices with deli sliced ham, pizza dough and a creamy sauce of mustard, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. The results were amazing! You can’t go wrong with a combo of ham and cheese, and the sweet and savory sauce on top really knocks this snack out of the park!
To make, just lay out the pizza dough in a rectangle shape and arrange the ham and cheddar cheese slices evenly on top. Then roll into a log shape, starting at the long end for smaller roll-ups, and the short end for larger roll-ups.
Slice the log into 1-2″ pieces and arrange on a foil covered baking sheet and brush with some of the sauce. I sprinkled sesame seeds on top of the rolls for fun. Bake for about 12 minutes then brush on the remaining sauce. Easy peasy!
Baked Ham & Cheese Roll-UpsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 package of refrigerated pizza dough
- 10 slices deli ham
- 10 slices Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle shape. Arrange ham slices in an even layer, then cheese slices on top of the ham. Roll longways into a log shape.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to make slicing easier.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine mustard, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. '
- Slice the roll-ups into 1-2" pieces (you should get about 12-15) and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Brush about half of the mustard mixture over the roll-ups and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes.
- Brush with remaining sauce and allow to cool slightly before serving.
For more delicious snacks and appetizers, try these: