This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Savory ham and sharp Sargento® cheddar slices are rolled up in pizza dough and baked with a sweet and tangy sauce on top. These Baked Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups are easy to make, and so delicious, they are perfect for feeding a crowd on game day! This post brought to you by Sargento® Cheese. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Yellow Bliss Road.
Cheese seems to be a regular staple in my cooking, so it’s no surprise that I jumped at the chance to sample some delicious Sargento® Sliced Cheese recently. I like to consider myself somewhat of a cheese enthusiast. So believe me when I say that not all cheese is created equal. That’s why I prefer Sargento® – it’s 100% real, natural cheese! (I am always honest in my reviews and I can honestly say that Sargento® is my preferred brand). Most PPCF is only required to contain 51% real cheese. While this percentage may vary by brand, this is the minimum. But Sargento® is still 100% cheese.
When considering what to make with these delicious cheese slices, I can up with this simple and easy recipe that will be perfect for your next gathering. Finger foods are super popular this time of year – at football parties, holiday gatherings or just for a fun after school snack.
I paired the Sharp Cheddar slices with deli sliced ham, pizza dough and a creamy sauce of mustard, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. The results were amazing! You can’t go wrong with a combo of ham and cheese, and the sweet and savory sauce on top really knocks this snack out of the park!
To make, just lay out the pizza dough in a rectangle shape and arrange the ham and cheddar cheese slices evenly on top. Then roll into a log shape, starting at the long end for smaller roll-ups, and the short end for larger roll-ups.
Slice the log into 1-2″ pieces and arrange on a foil covered baking sheet and brush with some of the sauce. I sprinkled sesame seeds on top of the rolls for fun. Bake for about 12 minutes then brush on the remaining sauce. Easy peasy!
Be sure to find Sargento® on Instagram and Facebook.
Baked Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 10 slices deli ham
- 10 slices Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle shape. Arrange ham slices in an even layer, then cheese slices on top of the ham. Roll longways into a log shape.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to make slicing easier.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine mustard, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. '
- Slice the roll-ups into 1-2" pieces (you should get about 12-15) and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Brush about half of the mustard mixture over the roll-ups and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes.
- Brush with remaining sauce and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
For more delicious snacks and appetizers, try these:
Bacon, Cheddar & Jalapeno Pinwheels
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch Pinwheels
For all appetizers go HERE and for the recipe index, go HERE.
I happen to stumble onto your website and absolutely love it. I love the ease of maneuverability and ease of finding recipes. I have printed a few recipes that look so yummy and I intend to try. I did not find where to subscribe.
Thank you for the website.
Hi Judy – thanks for the compliment! You can subscribe at the bottom of any post, below the recipe card in the black box that says “Free Email Series.” You’ll get the series and then each new recipe we put out.