This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easy to make, and delicious to taste, these Buffalo Ranch Meatballs are a crowd pleaser, and perfect for holiday parties or game day tailgating.
Buffalo and Ranch are a delicious, tangy combo that I love to use to spice up (pun totally intended) all of our favorite dishes. Whether it’s french bread pizza or a tangy dip, this combo just absolutely makes my mouth water. You often see buffalo paired with chicken, but how about with classic meatballs? Trust me, it’s pretty amazing!
Buffalo seems to be synonymous with tailgating from chicken wings to dips, so these Buffalo Ranch Meatballs are a nice diversion from the norm. They are easy to eat, and look pretty too!
How to make Buffalo Ranch Meatballs:
If you really want to do it up right, you’ll want to use homemade meatballs. They are really easy to make, you can make a ton and freeze them so you always have them readily available. However if you’re pressed for time or really just don’t want to, you can buy the pre-made packages of fully cooked meatballs from the grocery store. (aff)
Once the meatballs are made, it’s just a matter of coating them in a tangy buffalo sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot), some melted butter and dry ranch mix. This method creates an intensely spicy sauce that’s really flavorful. Based on your liking you could add more or less of any of those ingredients to create a flavor you really love.
Serve them in a bowl, or in a small slow cooker to keep them warm. Drizzle with bottled ranch dressing and some crumbled blue cheese and scallions and you’re ready to serve. Be sure to have some toothpicks or mini forks on hand – they’re a little too messy for eating with your fingers!
Buffalo Ranch Meatballs
- 1 cup buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch mix 1 packet
- 3-4 dozen small meatballs cooked
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh sliced scallions scallions of minced parsley
- Combine buffalo sauce, butter and ranch mix in a 10-inch saute pan (about 2-3" deep)). Cook over medium-low heat until butter is melted and sauce is simmering.
- Add frozen meatballs and stir to coat. Continue to heat over medium-low until meatballs are heated through, stirring often.
- Garnish with crumbled blue cheese and fresh chives or parsley. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping, with celery sticks on the side.
Here’s another delicious Buffalo Ranch recipe we love:
And here are even more delicious buffalo ranch recipes:
- Buffalo Bacon Ranch Corn Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken French Bread Pizza