This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles just might be the easiest breakfast ever! A can of cinnamon and a waffle maker is all you need.
Why We Love This Recipe
Today’s cinnamon roll waffles recipe isn’t so much a recipe as a really awesome tip. I came across this idea for cinnamon waffles a while ago but I was skeptical. You’ve probably seen it too, but I had no idea that we would love it as much as we do, and it’s too good not to share!
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
See recipe card below for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Grab a can of refrigerator cinnamon rolls and a waffle maker.
- Heat the waffle make until the green light comes up, then place a cinnamon roll in each section. Don’t unroll them, just place the piece right in the center.
- Close the waffle maker and wait for the other pretty light to come on to tell you it’s done. (If you don’t have a pretty little light, this takes just about 3-4 minutes).
- Now what’s a waffle without syrup? Good thing it comes right in the package! We don’t use much, so I just heat up the icing in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it’s pourable. That’s it!
Leftovers will keep for a day or two in an airtight container at room temperature.
Reheat in a toaster oven or air fryer. You can reheat in the microwave but do so gently.
Tips and Tricks
- Spray the waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray to ensure the waffles don’t stick.
- Need more icing? Mix up some powdered sugar with water and a little bit of melted butter.
- You can use this same method for canned biscuits. Delicious with come chili and cheese on top!
More Simple Breakfast Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles
- Breakfast Potatoes
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quesadillas
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Waffle Iron
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Separate cinnamon rolls and place an unbaked cinnamon roll I the waffle iron and close. Cook for a few minutes or until the waffle is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining cinnamon rolls.
- Warm the included icing in the microwave for a few seconds, just until pourable, and serve with the waffles.