This Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Baked Spaghetti casserole has all those beloved flavors, that are coated in a creamy, cheddar ranch sauce. It’s the ultimate indulgent weeknight dinner that’s easy to make and sure to please.
Bacon + Cheese + Ranch. It’s become somewhat of a phenomenon. I mean, just try searching those three words together on Pinterest and you’ll see what I mean. Often times I’ve seen it called “crack,” perhaps because those flavors are so addictive together.
Well, we love them too! Like in this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip or These Cheddar, Bacon & Ranch Pinwheels. It’s a magical combination that is tough to resist. And this Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Baked Spaghetti is no exception. This is such an easy dish to make with pre-cooked chicken (I cook mine like THIS so I always have some on hand), cooked spaghetti, bacon, and an easy to make creamy Cheddar Cheese & Ranch sauce.
The sauce is basically chicken broth, milk, Ranch seasoning mix, flour, and cheddar cheese. Just boil the broth and while it’s boiling whisk together the flour, ranch mix and milk. This will be the flavoring and the thickening agent when added to the broth. Once that’s all combined the shredded cheddar is added to give it that creamy, cheesy texture. This stuff is so delicious you’ll have to hold yourself back from just slurping it up with a spoon!
Once the sauce is made and you have all of your cooked ingredients (spaghetti, bacon, chicken) it’s time to layer them in a baking dish. First spaghetti, then about 3/4 of the sauce which is swirled in with the spaghetti, then chicken, bacon, more sauce and finally, shredded cheddar.
It’s the stuff dreams are made of. Pinky promise.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked SpaghettiPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cups shredded or cubed boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 1/2 breasts)
- 8 ounces spaghetti broken in half then cooked according to package directions
- 6 slice bacon cooked, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Fresh chopped flat leap parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and bring the chicken stock to a low boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour and Ranch seasoning mix. Whisk in the milk until a smooth, thick mixture forms.
- Whisk the flour and milk mixture into the chicken broth over low heat. Whisk constantly while simmering, until mixture is thick and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in half of the cheddar cheese.
- Layer in the 8"x8" baking dish: spaghetti, chicken, bacon (reserving 1-2 tablespoons), Ranch cheese sauce. Using a spoon, press the sauce into the layers so it begins to coat the noodles.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. If cheese is not melted, remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is melted and the sauce is nice and bubbly.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Serve hot.
For more easy dinner ideas, try these: