This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A Flavored Lemonade Bar or Lemonade Stand is the perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July, and would be a great addition to your next party!
Table of Contents
Creating a DIY Flavored Lemonade Stand
We love lemonade in our house. Even more than that we love flavored lemonades. The Freckled Lemonade from Red Robin happens to be our favorite! My kids love picking the fruit out of the bottom and slurping the delicious lemonade until it’s completely empty.
Knowing how much they love that flavored lemonade, I thought how fun it would be to create a Flavored Lemonade Bar, where guests can play mixologist and create their own special lemonade drinks! The free printable set I’ve created is the perfect touch.
This lemonade stand was so easy to pull together. I had this beautiful wood potting bench; I never intended it to be a potting bench though – it’s going to be the perfect drink station for all of our future parties!
What You Need for a DIY Lemonade Stand
For the lemonade bar, here are the supplies you will need to get started:
- Lemonade (try my homemade lemonade recipe)
- Lemon Squeezer (if you’re making your own lemonade)
- Cut up fruit (berries, peaches and watermelon are our favorites)
- Torani Syrup
- Glass Pitcher
- Mason Jars or other type of glasses
- Paper Straws
- Free Printable Set (below)
- and of course, lemons!
Lemonade Stand Decor
For an added touch of lemon, I added lemon slices to a vase filled with baby’s breath. My kids were confused and thought I was making flowery lemonade. I added lemon slices to the pitcher of lemonade too.
The perfect lemonade stand of course needs to have a whole bunch of lemons as part of the decor. I picked a bunch of lemons from my backyard tree – and yes that lemon on top really is the size of a grapefruit!
Aren’t these fruits just gorgeous? We used sliced strawberries, peaches, and blueberries for our lemonade bar. But almost any fruit would be great. Top it off with a sprig of mint for added flavor.
- Torani Syrups are a must for making the perfect flavored lemonade. Try mixing them together for something even more special – the possibilities are endless!
- For the best color on the printables, send the files to your local office supply store, like Staples. Or use cardstock and a high quality printer.
I think the printable set that I designed if my favorite set to date.
The drink and straw tags, lemonade banner, and two signs are yours if you’d like them. You can download by clicking the link below. Please remember that all of my free printables are for personal use only and are not to be sold or redistributed. Thank you!
More Fun Summer Ideas
- 1 gallon lemonade chilled
- Fresh fruit, cut into small chunks (berries, peaches, watermelon, etc) chilled
- Torani syrup (vanilla, peach, raspberry, etc)
- Fill a glass about ¼ of the way with fresh or frozen fruit.
- Pour in 1-2 tablespoons of desire syrups flavors.
- Fill the glass with lemonade. Add ice if desired.