Last updated on
This easy Peanut Butter Fudge is cooked in your microwave with just 4 easy ingredients. Let it chill in the fridge and you have an amazing treat that everyone is going to love!
I could eat peanut butter by the spoonful! It’s been a favorite of mine since childhood and this peanut butter fudge hits the spot for this peanut butter lover. It tastes amazing and that’s not even the best part, I made the entire thing in the microwave. Yep, melted it all together then let is chill to set. Easy as can be and a recipe that you are sure to love.
This recipe could be one of my all-time favorite desserts. I would have to say it’s about tied with Dutch apple pie. You only need four simple ingredients to make this sweet treat. Peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. I started by preparing a casserole dish with parchment paper. I made sure to leave some overhang, it makes it so easy to take out when the fudge is done. Now all you need to do is melt peanut butter with the butter and vanilla. I melted mine in my microwave. Just thirty seconds at a time the stirring and back in for another thirty seconds. Keep doing this until you have a fully melted and really smooth peanut butter mix. I slowly added this to a large mixing bowl that I put my powdered sugar in. I slowly mixed it in to make sure everything stayed smooth and didn’t form clumps.
No baking required for this Peanut Butter Fudge!
Once it’s all combined you can press into the casserole dish that you prepared and place it in the fridge. This is the hardest part of the entire recipe, waiting 3 hours to eat it!
Try these other fudge recipes! They’re family-favorites!!
Are you a total peanut butter lover? You’ll adore these recipes!
- Single Serve Microwave Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Apple Dip
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare a 8x8 casserole dish with parchment paper leaving some to hang over.
- Place butter, peanut butter, and vanilla into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile place powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- When peanut butter mix is ready slowly pour it into your powdered sugar. Whisking and pouring until well combined. Press fudge into your prepared casserole dish.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until fudge is firm. Cut into piece and serve.