This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These BLT Turkey Wraps are the perfect solution to lunchtime boredom. With a little bit of prep work with the bacon, this easy wrap recipe is great for grabbing lunch on the go!
Table of Contents
This recipe is very forgiving and you can adjust the quantities to suit your individual preferences. Since this is a BLT version, of course it’s got bacon, lettuce and tomato! The “T” could also stand for turkey, because there’s a lot of it in there.
I always have sliced turkey breast lunch meat on hand, but if you’ve got some leftover roast turkey breast from the holidays, that’s an excellent option. Everything is wrapped in a large tortilla, preferably burrito size, and any flavor will work.
I like to spread it with some ranch dressing for flavor but you can also use mayo.
How to Make a BLT Turkey Wrap
One of the great things about this recipe is that it is super easy to make a big batch for a gathering or picnic. Once you have all your ingredients ready, it’s time to wrap!
- Spread the ranch dressing over the tortilla. If you’re not a ranch fan, use mayo or even a flavored aioli.
- Layer lettuce, turkey, bacon, tomato and avocado.
- Tuck the ends under, and tightly roll the wrap together. Continue applying pressure to all sides as you roll.
Wrap Rolling Tips
When rolling your wrap, try and keep the edges clear since those areas will be folded and tucked under.
It is also helpful to remember to keep things slightly off to one side so that you can keep everything tight together as you roll. It is tempting to place the fillings in the center of the wrap, but it will be harder seal everything in and keep those ends tucked in.
Make Ahead Turkey Wraps
Turkey Wraps are excellent for meal prepping or making ahead of time. As with any sandwich, make sure your ingredients are very dry if you are planning to make this in advance.
It is also best to omit the ranch and serve it on the side so the wrap doesn’t get soggy. I personally prefer to prep everything ahead of time, but store it separately until I am ready to eat. Then I assemble the wrap and eat it fresh.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Secure your turkey wraps using plastic wrap, toothpicks, foil or parchment paper and string. Store them in an airtight plastic wrap or container and keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
- If you follow the directions above, keeping the produce dry and omitting the ranch then they will be good for a few days in the fridge.
- If making ahead and omitting the ranch, the avocado may be enough to keep the inside moist. Serve the ranch on the side as a dip.
Another thing I love about this recipe is that it is so easy to customize your wrap! I love the classic combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato but you can easily omit a certain ingredient and make it your own.
Try using various flavors of turkey, like spicy buffalo, leftover Thanksgiving or honey roasted. You can also quickly change the flavor by using a flavored wrap.
My favorite way to add variety to this meal is to switch up the condiments. I love classic ranch, but changing things up with mayo and mustard is nice every once in a while.
More Sandwiches and Wraps
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Tuna Melt
- Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
Turkey BLT Wraps
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla burrito size
- 1 tablespoon ranch
- 2 leaves of lettuce leaf lettuce
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 2 bacon slices cooked
- 1/4 avocado sliced thin
- 1/4 tomato sliced thin
- Spread ranch dressing over flour tortilla.
- Place the lettuce on top of the ranch dressing.
- Place the turkey on half of the wrap, over the lettuce.
- Lay the bacon on top of the turkey.
- Add the vegetables being careful to leave the edges clear.
- Fold the ends under and tightly wrap the tortilla, starting with the side containing the filling.