I am a sucker for salty and savory snacks, and these Italian seasoned crackers definitely fit the bill. They are savory and buttery and crispy, all the components for the perfect snack!
My kids love to watch the Pioneer Woman on Saturday mornings. They are always excited when it comes on; they love watching the kids work on the farm, and they love seeing what delicious food Ree is going to whip up that day. One particular Saturday not too long ago, she made some Italian Seasoned Crackers. My son immediately asked if we could make some. Since we had all of the ingredients on hand, I figured, why not?
My son of course was thrilled, since he had just watched the Pioneer Woman make these with her kids. They are really easy to make and we had a delicious savory snack in no time. But I’ll have to admit, they were gone in no time too, so you might want to make a double batch!
Savory Italian Seasoned Crackers
- 1 stick Salted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 package 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Dunk the saltines in the mixture and place on a rack over a baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.
For more quick and easy snack ideas, try these: