This Mexican Sour Cream Dip is an incredibly easy dip to whip up for parties or just when you’re craving a creamy snack. It’s incredibly full of flavor!
I get inspiration to try new recipes from lots of different places. Magazines, cookbooks and other bloggers are my most trusted resources. I discovered this Sour Cream Dip recipe from Andi at The Weary Chef. It sounded easy, and I really, really like easy.
It was maybe 7:00 at night and I figured I had most of what was needed to I went to the kitchen to make it real quick. And then, um, proceeded to eat half of it. Ok maybe not half, but darn near close. It was that good! I did make a few changes based on what I had on hand, so I reflected those in the recipe below. I was able to lighten it up by making it with half Greek Yogurt. So I don’t have to feel as bad about eating so much, right?
Go make it…right now. You can thank me later.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or sour cream (or a combo of both)
- ½ cup Pace Picante Sauce (or your favorite salsa - I prefer Pace for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Tortilla chips, crackers or raw veggie sticks for dipping
- Combine all ingredients (except chips) together in a small bowl. Serve with tortilla chips or raw veggie sticks for dipping.
- Store in a tightly sealed container for up to 1 week.
For more super easy dip recipes, try these: