This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Baked Queso Blanco Dip recipe is going to be the hit of the tailgating season. With 4 creamy, ooey-gooey cheeses, and just 5 ingredients total, this is the easiest white cheese dip out there!
When it comes to cheesy dips, they pretty much have my heart. Give me melted ooey-gooey cheese and chips over ice cream and chocolate any day.
Folks, this Easy Baked Queso Blanco Dip is where it’s at.
Cheese dips are pretty much a standard for tailgating or any other party gathering. They are easy, delicious, and who doesn’t love cheese? This baked cheese dip has only got 5 ingredients, so it’s crazy easy, and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes. Try it in a crockpot for an easy slow cooker cheese dip, and if you’re short on time, you could totally microwave it too. (affiliate link)
Queso Blanco Dip is traditionally served in Mexican restaurants and often uses white American cheese. I wanted to go with more natural cheeses, so I used four of my favorites in this baked cheese dip – fontina (a sharp, creamy cheese), sharp white cheddar, pepper jack and cream cheese. The only non-cheese ingredient is a can of green chiles which you could swap out for jalapenos if you want it a little spicier. Can’t find fontina? Swap out mozzarella. The key is to use cheeses that melt easily. If you don’t want any heat you could use regular monterey jack instead of the pepper jack, but really the heat is pretty minimal in this Queso Blanco.
More Cheesy Dip Recipes
- Jalapeno, Bacon & Corn Cheese Dip
- Goat Cheese & Marinara Dip
- Cheesy Sausage Dip
- Cheesy Baked Garlic Dip
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
Easy Baked Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 cup shredded Fontina Cheese
- 1 cup shredded White Cheddar
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 4- ounce can diced green chiles
- Sliced jalapenos for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. Spray an 8-inch square or oval baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combined ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Spread into the prepared baking dish or a medium-sized cast iron skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. For browning, cook under the broiler for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers or crostini.