I have quite the affinity for appetizers, especially dips and spreads. This cheese spread is delicious on crackers, crostini toasts, or even tortilla chips. It’s creamy and tangy with chunks of sweet dried fruit and just a hint of rosemary.
Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese and just a dash of honey are whipped together in a stand mixer or with a handheld mixer, making the mixture light and fluffy. This could be a fabulous spread all on it’s own, but the fresh rosemary and dried fruits put this cheese spread way over the top.
It’s a perfectly festive appetizer, too, with it’s beautiful hints of red, green and orange. Take this deliciousness to your next party and it’s sure to steal the show!
Cranberry Rosemary Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- pinch of salt optional
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, honey and a small pinch of salt on high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Switch to the paddle attachment, or simply use a spoon, and gently stir in fresh rosemary and dried fruits.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a small bowl and chill for a couple of hours before serving. Best with crackers or crostini.
For more delicious dips, try these: