I have always been a sucker for lemon, and with a huge lemon tree in our backyard, I always have them on hand. I especially love lemon in desserts, like this Frozen Lemon Cheesecake. It’s so simple to make and the filling has just 4 ingredients – cream cheese, frozen non-dairy whipped cream (I use TruWhip – it’s all natural and tasted so much better than Cool Whip), lemon and powdered sugar. Whip it all up in your KitchenAid Stand Mixer and pour into a graham cracker pie crust.
I have been obsessed with this frozen cheesecake recipe for a while now. I first used it in my Frozen Cheesecake Sandwiches and then in the next five batches of cheesecake sandwiches…we may have gone a little overboard.
For the Lemon Cheesecake version I doubled the recipe and added a little more powdered sugar to balance the tartness of the lemon. Folks, lemme tell ya – it is SOOOO good!!!
- 1 10 " graham cracker pie crust premade, or make your own
- 16 ounces softened lite cream cheese
- 1-10 ounce carton TruWhip non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip cream cheese and whipped topping together until fluffy, about a minute.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer when ready to serve. Cut and serve immediately.
For more frozen treats, try these:
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.