These Grab & Go Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits are a lifesaver on a busy morning! Full of all your favorite breakfast foods, they are a completely portable and easy breakfast that’s ready when you are.
I’m having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that summer is nearly over (and for some of you it already is!) and school is starting up again. It’s not the homework; I don’t mind that really. It’s not even the earlier bedtimes; I kind of look forward to those! It’s the mornings. Someone please tell me why school needs to start so dang early!?
So anything that can make our morning routine a little easier is key for me. I try to keep to a set routine, but let’s face it, after about 2 weeks (or less?!) that goes right out the window and we are back to “Brush your teeth! Grab your shoes! We’re going to be late!” So I came up with an idea that I know is going to help us keep to our routine – Grab & Go Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits!
These biscuits are full of good breakfast things, like scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. They are baked ahead of time, then wrapped up and either frozen or kept in the fridge. In the morning, my kids can heat up their own breakfast and if we’re running late, they can eat them in the car.
But we’re not going to be late, because we have these Grab & Go Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits…at least until week 4.
Grab & Go Breakfast BiscuitsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 16- ounce packages Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits
- 6 eggs whisked with 1/4 cup milk and a pinch of salt
- 8 slices bacon cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring often until cooked through.
- Open the package of biscuits and divide into the 8 pieces. Split the layers and stuff with a heaping tablespoon of the eggs, then a little of the bacon, and finally cheddar cheese. Close the biscuit and seal the edges with your fingers or crimp with a fork. Place biscuits onto a lined baking sheet 1-2 inches apart. *Use your judgement with the amount of filling, but know that you can get a lot in there!
- Brush the tops with the egg white and sprinkle remaining cheddar on top.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes, until tops are golden.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Gently re-heat in the microwave at 50% power.
- For freezing, wrap the individual biscuits in plastic wrap or foil and place in a sealable bag in the freezer. To eat, remove from the plastic wrap and wrap in a paper towel. Heat in the microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes, or until hot. *Watch closely as microwaves vary.
For more easy breakfast ideas, try these: