I’m sure you have all seen the traditional Snowball Cookies, but since the recipes all call for nuts, they are a no-go for us. But I so love them and think they are perfect for Christmas time. They are so pretty and white and I love how they look mixed in with bountiful tin of Christmas cookies. Try these Snowball Cookies with no nuts and you’ll love them.
While planning our Snow Party (details on that coming soon) I knew snowball cookies would be the perfect treat to add to our dessert table. But I had to get creative and come up with a recipe that would be just as yummy and pretty. I think I won that challenge!
They go perfectly with a tall glass of cold milk, and I personally think Santa would love them too!
Aren’t they pretty?? Almost too pretty to eat…but we eventually succumbed to the pressure! This is a gooey, cakey cookie, and it just melts in your mouth! The adults at our party enjoyed them just as much as the kids did!
Be sure to visit my friends listed below to see tons of Christmas inspiration!
Christmas Extravaganza Blog Hop Participants
and Friday it’s Your turn – It’s the Christmas Extravaganza Linky Party.
Come share your Christmas décor, recipes and more!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also like:
Nut-Free Snowball Cookies made with Cake Mix
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 egg whites
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except powdered sugar, on medium until well combined. Chill for thirty minutes. If dough feels sticky, add 1/4 cup flour or powdered sugar.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Roll dough in powdered sugar (optional) and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until the tops start to crack. (Don't let them get brown - it will ruin the "snowball" effect.
- Let cool on the cookie for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Dust with sifted powdered sugar.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.