This Pumpkin Pie Milkshake is the perfect addition to your fall dessert menu. It’s creamy, thick and delicious, and has all of the classic flavors of a traditional pumpkin pie!
Fall is in the air and it’s pumpkin season! If you love pumpkin season as much as we do, you have got to try some of our other favorite pumpkin eats, like Pumpkin Dump Cake, Pumpkin Apple Bread or savory Pumpkin Alfredo.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Ahh, pumpkin pie. The dessert that all of America eats during the fall. It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving or Christmas if pumpkin pie weren’t on the menu.
If you are like me, you can’t get enough pumpkin recipes. It seems that almost everything can be made better with the addition of pumpkin, whether it’s ravioli, cake, or cookies.
Now you can add this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake to your list of favorite pumpkin recipes. It tastes just like pumpkin pie, but it can be whipped up in literally minutes and does not involve crust. Or baking. Or waiting.
How to make Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
This recipe will make three milkshakes. If that’s not enough, you can double the recipe if the ingredients will fit in your blender, or jut ake another batch right after the first. It so simple and takes so little time so why noe make a few extra? It just has a few simple ingredients:
- vanilla ice cream
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spices
An easy fall dessert
You can either use canned pumpkin or puree you have made yourself. Homemade vanilla ice cream is always going to taste the best, but if you must, buy a high-quality vanilla ice cream. So this fall (or any time of year), whip this up as a tasty treat. It’s as good as pie, but without all the work.
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until desired consistency is reached. Add more milk as desired. You may want to blend this recipe in two halves if it won’t all fit in your blender.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon. Include a cinnamon stick if you want to get really fancy.
This recipe adapted from Pumpkin Pie Milkshake on Our Best Bites.
For more delicious fall desserts, try these:
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Cinnamon Apple Bundt Cake
- Twix Apple Fluff Salad
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 to 1 cup milk cream, almond milk, or soy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until desired consistency is reached. Add more milk as desired. You may want to blend this recipe in two halves if it won't all fit in your blender.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg, or crushed graham crackers.