Buttery Crackers, savory Ranch and Parmesan Cheese blend together to create the most juicy and delicious chicken you’ve ever tasted – everyone will be begging for seconds!
This is one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” kinds of recipes. I whipped it up on a whim based on a similar recipe.
However, it was one of those rare experiences when BOTH of my children ask for seconds. And I can barely get my daughter to eat meat, let alone ask for seconds!
I shared this photo on Instagram (you’re following me there, right?) and I wasn’t planning to share it on the blog so I didn’t take a decent photo. But several people asked for the recipe, so I figured I better share it!
I used the bag of shredded Parmesan, not the grated in a can stuff, which is what gave that nice crispy texture. I imagine fresh grated would be even more delicious.
- *measurements are approximate. Use your own judgement based on what your family likes.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 3/4 of a sleeve)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parsley flakes
- 2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- In a sealed ziploc bag, crush Ritz crackers by hand or with a rolling pin. Add Parmesan Cheese and parsley flakes.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Arrange in a 9x12 dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt and then spread a thin layer of ranch dressing over the top. Sprinkle a handful of cracker/cheese mixture on each chicken breast and pat down.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also like:
To see all dinner recipes on the site, be sure to go here.
For a complete list of recipes, be sure to go here.