This 28-Page Christmas Planner is going to help keep you organized for the holidays! There are calendars, a weekly agenda, budget and gift trackers, and so much more! There is even an editable Christmas Card AND editable gift tags!!! It’s all available right now in the YBR Designs Shop.
And since it was so popular last year, the Christmas planner is once again available in both letter size and A5 planner size!!! Create your own notebook using the letter size, or add the A5 sheets to your existing planner book.
Is it fair that it’s still September and we’re already talking about Christmas? It is if you really want to get organized for the holidays! Now is the time to start!!
*A special thank you to Allison of A Glimpse Inside for allowing me to use her beautiful family as models for my Christmas card!
The holidays are such a busy time of year and it’s hard to stay on track with budgets and events and gifts. I needed something that could keep me in check and this planner is just the tool. Each of the 30 pages included in the planner will help to keep you on track with your planning and spending, and will become a useful tool for the years to come.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR CHRISTMAS PLANNER:
- Cover Page
- November and December 2017 Calendars
- Weekly Agenda (2-page spread)
- To-Do List
- Budget Tracker
- Holiday Shopping List
- Black Friday Shopping List
- Cyber Monday Shopping List
- Gift Ideas Chart (for planning)
- Gift Giving Chart (for purchases)
- Personalized Gift Planning
- Christmas Wish List (for kids or adults)
- Things to Make
- Things to Bake
- Things to Do
- Holiday Traditions
- Party Planning Tips
- Event Meal Planning with shopping list
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Event/Meal Planners
- Grocery Shopping List (full page)
- Recipe Cards
- Notes & Sketches
- Editable and non-editable Christmas Card
- Editable Christmas gift tags (2 versions)
HOW DO I USE THIS PLANNER?
You can print out all of the pages and put them together in a notebook, or simply print out the pages you need when you need them.
HOW DO THE EDITABLE CHRISTMAS CARD AND GIFT TAGS WORK?
You have a couple of options with the editable card and tags.
- If you have Photoshop Elements or another version of PS, you can open the card and tags in that program and edit directly in the file. For the card, add your photo (vertical is best) and place that layer behind the card. Then print or save as a jpeg and print. The edited card could be emailed to friends and family or even uploaded to a blog or Facebook. (PLEASE do not upload the original files to any media program as they are provided under copyright and not to be shared – thank you!). These files are .psd and can only be opened in Photoshop.
- If you do not have Photoshop, you can open the non-editable version (also included) in a program like Word or Publisher and add your own text. These files are .png and can be opened in any program that supports images. Use white text for the chalkboard version and a color of your choice for the white backgrounds. For the card, you can still add your image and move it behind the card using the editing tools in each program.
Keep in mind when you purchase that there are TWO sizes, Letter/binder size and A5 (5.5″x8.27″). The A5 size does require a small bit of trimming, so it’s best if you have a small paper cutter like this one.
Here are some supplies that would be helpful when setting up your planner: (affiliate links)
- White heavier weight printer paper – I like the 32 lb Bright White, but at least 24 lb.
- Cardstock (for printing gift tags and card or any other pages you want to preserve)
- Hole Punch – Letter Sized Planners | A5 Planners
- Binder – Letter sized Planners | A5 Planners
- Fine Point Pens
These supplies can be found at most office supply stores, Target and Walmart or by using the provided Amazon links.
The planner is currently available at a discounted sale price, but it won’t last forever so be sure to grab your planner today!
Have more questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post. Happy Holiday planning!