These French Toast Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Muffins are about as easy as it gets. Made with pre-packaged Cinnamon Roll dough, eggs and milk, in just 20 minutes you’ll have a sweet and delicious breakfast that will impress your family and guests.
During the holiday season, I love preparing easy and delicious breakfasts. The rest of the year, cold cereal is as good as it gets. But there’s something about a sweet, home cooked breakfast that makes the holidays even more cozy.
These French Toast Cinnamon Rolls come together quickly and take just about 15 minutes to bake. You could also make them the night before, covering tightly with foil and pop them into the oven in the morning.
French Toast Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls (the regular would work find as well, but wouldn't make quite as much)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush butter into regular sized muffins cups, coating the bottom and sides of each cup. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Unwrap package of cinnamon rolls and set icing aside. Cut rolls into 8 pieces each and place in the egg mixture, stirring to coat.
- Divide mixture into muffin cups. Spoon any remaining egg mixture over the top of each cup.
- Drizzle each cup with about half a teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Pour icing into a microwaveable container and heat for 7-10 seconds, just until icing is pourable. Spoon over each muffin.
- Using a knife to loosen, gently remove muffins from the pan and serve warm.
For more delicious breakfast ideas, try these: