Last updated on
This Peach Sangria is the perfect thing to keep your whole family refreshed this summer, with both non-alcoholic and adult versions. This recipe has tons of bold peach flavor, with peach nectar, fresh or frozen peaches, peach flavored sparkling water and your choice of white grape juice or white wine.
There’s nothing more refreshing than a big glass of icy Sangria during these hot summer months. This Peach Sangria is one of our favorites, along with Classic Margaritas and a tasty Rum Punch Cocktail.
Refreshing Peach Sangria
Hey guys! Sam back from The Culinary Compass. I’m so excited to bring you this Peach Sangria! The best part about this kind of sangria? It’s non-alcoholic and totally family friendly! Don’t worry, you can easily swap out one ingredient and make this delicious drink a little boozy just for the grown-ups.
What’s in Peach Sangria?
The way I kept this drink family friendly was to only include the peach nectar, peach sparkling water, and frozen peaches in the pitcher. The flavors meld together for this great effervescent peach goodness. Then either white grape juice or white wine are added to the individual glasses.
I had never used peach nectar before, but I love the sweetness it gives. I found it in the international aisle if you have trouble finding it, or you can find it on Amazon using that link. There are also plenty of peach mango juice combinations which I think would go great in this. You could even add some frozen mango chunks to change it up a bit.
How to Make Peach Sangria
- Grab a large glass pitcher. You could use a plastic one, or a colored one, but the glass is so pretty and lets you see all the pretty colors inside.
- Add fresh or frozen peaches to the pichter, then pour in the peach nectar and peach sparkling water and give it a stir.
- Grab your “white” of choice – white wine for the adults and white grape juice for the non-alcoholic version. Fill a glass with ice, then halfway with the wine or juice. Fill the glass with the peach mixture from the pitcher. Be sure to get a slice or two of the peaches in there!
- Garnish with some fresh mint for color or a fresh peach slice.
WHAT IS A GOOD WHITE WINE FOR SANGRIA?
- The base of White Sangria is a combination of dry white wine (like a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio), brandy, and a bit of sugar or simple syrup. Add some fruit and a top-off of Prosecco or sparkling water and you’ve got simple sangria!
- Your wine shouldn’t be the most expensive on the shelf, but not the boxed stuff, either. Choose a vint that you would drink on its own.
What if I don’t like peaches?
I love how versatile this recipe can be, too. Just find a juice and sparkling water combination that works for you and add some frozen fruit to create your own! I think a tropical or berry combination might be next on my list to try. What type of flavor combination would you try?
Love this Peach Sangria? Here are some more ways to stay refreshed this summer!
- Frozen Peach Bellini
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Blackberry Lemonade
- Pineapple Strawberry Mimosa
- Strawberry Lemonade Float
- Cucumber Moscow Mules
- Mix peach nectar, peach sparkling water, and frozen peaches in a large pitcher.
- Pour half of the peach mixture and half of your choice of either white wine or white grape juice over ice, stir, and enjoy!