No need to wait for peach season – you can enjoy a Frozen Peach Bellini any time of the year! This easy 4-ingredient Peach Bellini recipe is a sweet brunch cocktail made with frozen peaches, peach vodka, and a kiss of grenadine.
Peach season is limited to summertime, so we put that peach flavor in all the things we can during the summer. From our unique Vanilla Peach Layer Cake to Peach Glazed Chicken Wings to one of my favorite desserts – Easy Peach Cobbler. It’s only natural one of our most favorite cocktails would be a Peach Bellini.
What food goes well with Bellinis?
Move over, mimosas, there’s a new fruity cocktail taking over as the head of brunch. Frozen Peach Bellinis are the perfect drink to pair with your Sunday brunch favorites Buttermilk Waffles, Oatmeal Pancakes, Crispy Air Fryer Bacon, or a Baked Denver Omelet.
What is a Peach Bellini Made of?
Peaches – We’ll start with the obvious here – frozen peaches. Whether you preserved them from last summer or bought a bag at Trader Joes like I did, any frozen peach slices will do. If you happen to have fresh peaches, feel free to use them! Just be sure to add a few ice cubes to achieve that frosty, frozen goodness that is this Peach Bellini.
Peach Vodka – To help the puree along a bit since we’re not using fresh peaches, add a little peach vodka to the blender. The two peach flavors meld together so well, and once everything is all blended up, the vodka might just sneak up on you. You can also use the more traditional peach schnapps but I think the vodka makes this drink a little extra.
Grenadine – The grenadine in this drink was really just for looks, but it turns out that it also adds a really fabulous flavor to the end result! Your summer Sunday brunch just got so much prettier.
Champagne – Top off your frozen peach bellini with your favorite champagne or prosecco.
Making the perfect Frozen Peach Bellini:
Blend: Combine 2 cups of frozen peach slices and 1/2 cup peach vodka in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Pour: Pour the peach mixture into two champagne flutes until half full. Drizzle in grenadine, then fill glasses to the top with champagne or prosecco.
Serve: Serve immediately, garnished with fresh peach slices and mint.
Expert Tips and FAQs
- For a non-alcoholic version of this yummy brunch drink, substitute lemon-lime soda or sparkling water for the champagne and peach nectar for the peach vodka.
- Feel free to swap peach vodka for Peach Schnapps if you prefer.
- Remember that the better the quality of your ingredients, the better your cocktail will taste.
A traditional Bellini is going to have peach puree and Champagne. Sometimes a peach liquor is added. Prosecco or Sparkling Wine can be swapped for the Champagne.
The alcohol. Both are cocktails made with champagne but a mimosa has orange juice and a Bellini is made with peach puree.
More Delicious Cocktails to Try
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup peach vodka
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- Champagne or Prosecco or Sparkling Wine
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Combine peach slices and peach vodka in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into 2 champagne flutes until half full. Drizzle in grenadine, then fill glasses to the top with champagne or prosecco.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peach slices and mint, if desired.