No need to wait for peach season – you can enjoy a Frozen Peach Bellini any time of the year! This easy 4-ingredient brunch cocktail is made with frozen peaches, peach vodka, and a kiss of grenadine.
The weather is finally heating up, and brunch crews are out in full force again! That’s right, it’s time for breakfast-style crudité platters, bacon-loaded bloody marys, and the best damn Frozen Peach Bellinis you’ve ever had!
I officially declare 2018 the year of the Bellini. Move over, mimosas, there’s a new fruity cocktail taking over as the head of brunch.
This isn’t your ordinary Bellini.
It definitely starts like one – with frozen peaches. Whether you preserved them from last summer or bought a bag at Trader Joes like I did, any frozen peach slices will do.
To help the puree along a bit since we’re not using fresh peaches, add a little peach vodka to the blender. Since we’re boozing it up on a Sunday morning, we may as well go all out. The two peach flavors meld together so well, and once everything is all blended up, the vodka might just sneak up on you.
If you happen to have fresh peaches, feel free to use them! Just be sure to add a few ice cubes to achieve that frosty, frozen goodness that is this Peach Bellini.
The grenadine in this drink was really just for looks, but it turns out that it also adds a really fabulous flavor to the end result!
Your summer Sunday brunch just got so much prettier.
Making the perfect Frozen Peach Bellini:
- Combine 2 cups of frozen peach slices and 1/2 cup peach vodka in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into two champagne flutes until half full. Drizzle in grenadine, then fill glasses to the top with champagne or prosecco.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peach slices and mint.
For a non-alcoholic version of this yummy brunch drink, substitute lemon-lime soda or sparkling water for the champagne.
Try these other fabulous brunch cocktails!
Indulge your peach cravings!
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup peach vodka
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Combine peach slices and peach vodka in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into 2 champagne flutes until half full. Drizzle in grenadine, then fill glasses to the top with champagne or prosecco.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peach slices and mint, if desired.
Brunch all day, every day with these yummy cocktails!
Erica is a Florida-bred, Dominican-wed, nerdy foodie with an eye for pretty photos and incurable wanderlust, who learned everything she knows in the kitchen and about life from her Nana. She discovered her love of food at a young age and launched The Crumby Kitchen in 2014, where she shares her kitchen triumphs with a bit of sass and panache.